SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

notwithstanding trolls and egomaniacs feel free to post as that one is no more.
 
Last edited:
Can't access GM on XCIPTV. I paid for 3 months ending end of December. Is there another url?
does it work on any other apps for you?
please post in one forum not multiple and dming please
 
Getting error message on XCIPTV login error.
Have you entered all information correctly? Is it just on one device? Have you tried another application?
 
Have you entered all information correctly? Is it just on one device? Have you tried another application?

Yes on all my devices. My login info appears on the screen (which it never does) and then I'm told please check url address, username and password.
 
Strange it just came back. Nothing I did. Thank you. I didn't change a thing.
Happens at times. Could be a brief simple routing issue. I've been out and my neighbor up and running. Glad you're back.
 
Mine is also failing to load
The service is up and working, along with the EPG. Have you checked your log-in credentials? Does it work on another device? Have you tried a different application? Have you shut down and restarted your gateway/router for several minutes?
 
I'm interested in purchasing a subscription. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Unfortunately, new subscriptions are not available at this time.
 
Hello all. Anyone know if there is a discord or anything for them yet? Thanks in advance!
There is no Discord anymore and no plans to start another one.
 
Yeah I remember when there was a discord group with i don't know how many thousands of people in it and dudes asking the same questions every single day. I didnt blame the team guys to be rude at times lol it's better to be safe and stay in the dark now and in the future
 
Are we having issues im just spinning on all channels?
All working fine. I just updated the EPG in TiviMate w/two services and it took just over one minute. I did just find that there was an issue with Smarters and got an account reset. All good now. Happens.
 
Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned there hasn't been any change in servers in ages. For some reason, people think it changes daily or weekly. Not so. If you're having an issue, personally I suggest the following.
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device.
3. Try a different application.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
6. If you've been out of the country for a couple of months, (doubt it), maybe the server did change.
7. Log in and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
8. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
 
Hi. I am able to login and update. However when I click live tv it takes me to what looks like the VOD section instead. When I go to the VOD section it loads nothing.

Do I need to do something to get it back to working order ?
 
Hi. I am able to login and update. However when I click live tv it takes me to what looks like the VOD section instead. When I go to the VOD section it loads nothing.

Do I need to do something to get it back to working order ?
What app are you using? This should not generally be a problem with most apps. However, if you're given an option of a box for VOD to uncheck when setting up your playlist, make sure it's unchecked. TiviMate, Smarters, GSE, OTT, etc., should all behave nicely and not create that type of problem you describe.
 
What app are you using? This should not generally be a problem with most apps. However, if you're given an option of a box for VOD to uncheck when setting up your playlist, make sure it's unchecked. TiviMate, Smarters, GSE, OTT, etc., should all behave nicely and not create that type of problem you describe.
Using xciptv been using that for a good while now. The updates seem to complete with no issue.
 
Back
Top