I’ll DM youHey guys how to add services for a friend I went on the website to create one and does not give me a submit button
Okay thanks because we been stuck for a while lolI’ll DM you
whats up? or downany news ?
i got nothing at all this end, went down about 3 hours agowhats up? or down
I’ll DM youi got nothing at all this end, went down about 3 hours ago
I’ll DM you
I’ll DM youHas anyone able to login to the game master server for service?
I DM’d youWhat is the new url for XCIPTV?
yes they will. either on one of the ppv chanells or uk entertainment idk which with gamemastersDo we know if the UK boxing ppv will be on tonight?
New as in newer than two days ago?I DM’d you
anything mate? i cant find ityes they will. either on one of the ppv chanells or uk entertainment idk which with gamemasters
I couldn’t find it eitheranything mate? i cant find it
I can’t find it..searched everywhere in the appsIs it somewhere on the app?
perhaps in premium sports around 5 pm but i dont see sky box office but not sure that mattersI can’t find it..searched everywhere in the apps![]()
I searched there tooperhaps in premium sports around 5 pm but i dont see sky box office but not sure that matters
Thanks for sharing!It's in Polish on TVP Sport. Enjoy!
Couldn't find it anywhere else on GM.
It is on The Crew via Kodi if you want it in English.
Does anyone know if GM has a webplayer I can login from my laptop? If so, can someone please send the link. Thanks in advance.
ThanksIt's in Polish on TVP Sport. Enjoy!
Couldn't find it anywhere else on GM.
It is on The Crew via Kodi if you want it in English.
Not anymore. You would need to use an app for your PC now.Does anyone know if GM has a webplayer I can login from my laptop? If so, can someone please send the link. Thanks in advance.
I DM’d youCan someone DM me the latest server info? Not sure I have the newest, getting frequent buffing. ty
I’ll DM youXCIPTV down for me right now
ill dm youI’ll DM you
I’ll DM youCan I get the latest server info? Much appreciated.
dmd youWas there another url change OR is epg down again?