Yes..the EPG is down...for some people. Server issues are being addressed. Update your EPG in your app...should be working now.Also looks like EPG is having issues. Having been unable to update it the whole day.
Would be nice if someone could confirm also this please!![]()
I’ll DM youwhat player for my laptop think pad and info to put in please.

not that i know of, ill dm youLogin info not working now did it change?
what service is that??Hey guys can someone tell me how to setup new service?
I'm having the same issues my service expiredHey guys.
I noticed the vklubhosting site is down? Is there a new site for payment and renewals? If so could someone dm it to me? I would really appreciate it.
do either of these posts have anything at all to do with gamemasters???I'm having the same issues my service expired
I’ll DM youHello,
Is there an iPhone app where I can use Gamemaster? It stopped working on “Forever IPTV“ for some time now.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
what were you using before?Just renewed my subscription. How do I make it work with tivimate please? Thanks.
yes I tried to renew my gamemaster service through vklub host and its down my service expireddo either of these posts have anything at all to do with gamemasters???
I’ll DM youyes I tried to renew my gamemaster service through vklub host and its down my service expired
dm ing youtopdog
Thanks for confirming the EPG issue, tried again and as you stated it's working again!Yes..the EPG is down...for some people. Server issues are being addressed. Update your EPG in your app...should be working now.
Ooooohhhh the set up begins again!!!
No..there’s no new info!Is there new info?
New Extreme Codes?
it is here (canada) jason and ajoyceIs service down?
yes its seems to be down, i havnt tried with a vpn but my backup service is flaky right now too.Service down? Can't even log back in with my info.
Service down? Can't even log back in with my info.
service is down for many right nowWould you send me new url please?
What is a good back up?
theres a forum for alternatives last time i looked there were de c ent ones but husham has listings on homepage.What is a good back up?
Appears to be back up just without EPGIs it just down or is there a new URL? If new URL can someone please DM me new address? Thanks!
Still not working for me.Never mind it’s back up for me now![]()
I’ll DM youStill not working for me.
Nothing to update right nowUpdate me please
I DM’d youCan someone DM me the payment portal since I need to pay my bill. Thanks!
I’ll DM youHi everyone, I'm wondering if someone would please help me. I'd like to pay my invoice (it's due, but I haven't received an email), and I can't find my service portal. It was TopDog.Today or something like that, but I can't find it anywhere.
Would someone please help me?