Games Masters IPTV

To follow up on that, I just logged into the portal and none of my subscription history is there. Was the info wiped?
Beyond our pay grade.

I misunderstood, your subscription doesn't show at all? And you can't submit a ticket. If that's the case try to find an email from them and reply to it giving you username and issue.

I misunderstood, your subscription doesn't show at all? And you can't submit a ticket. If that's the case try to find an email from them and reply to it giving you username and issue.
That is correct, I have a subscription running until Feb 14. I have no subscription history on the portal and I am unable to email them using my account email as they don't recognize it even though I can log into the site.

Is there going to be a section with Olympic coverage channels? I can find them in separate sections but it would be easier if they were consolidated as they have in the past

Whoa! There is indeed a "Beijing Winter Olympics 2022"
I have no idea why, but it was in my "parental" locked.
Thanks @Japangelo

anyone else having issues today. When I try to log on the app it sends me to the sign in page. When I sign in it starts and then kicks me out. Did the url change by chance?

My gamers is down
Mine is hit/miss kind of spotty. Not sure if that's because it's coming back. I wasn't on earlier.

Unlike others my service is fine. I went to the payment portal and am forwarded to a new site I guess. I don't want to try and login in if they have been hijacked. Does anyone have info on this?

Unlike others my service is fine. I went to the payment portal and am forwarded to a new site I guess. I don't want to try and login in if they have been hijacked. Does anyone have info on this?
They changed their page colors and name to by the sounds of it pds live? Don't think 8ts a high jack as cred still login

Back
Top Bottom