Games Masters IPTV

Okay is there somewhere that mentions the prices and the legitimate people to make payments to as I have read people complaining that they paid but did not get any service
I’ll DM you a link. Check the envelope at the top of your page for a number. 📩

Default here, never noticed the slightest difference when changing it a while back

Any type of ETA when the guide might be back? This is really one of the only downfalls with GM.
True it is a big inconvenience, if you have a backup service and a player that allows assigning multiple epg sources then your set. I never really know when the epg is down because tivimate sources the channels listing from all my providers.

True it is a big inconvenience, if you have a backup service and a player that allows assigning multiple epg sources then your set. I never really know when the epg is down because tivimate sources the channels listing from all my providers.
I actually do have a backup service and I do use tivimate. I’ve even set my backup service epg to “default” but it doesn’t propagate the guide over to GM’s.

I understand that it won't work unless the channel identifiers are exactly the same. I have 4 of them so mine has a better chance and I'm pretty sure it would be a great big pita to change identifiers whatever they may be. Unfortunately there is never an eta on this issue

Back
Top Bottom