Games Masters IPTV

Yeah bro, I've experienced the heartbreak of losing an excellent iptv provider only cuz some members got mad cuz they thought they were being ripped off and ratted the whole site. Always best not to jump to conclusions and try to resolve issues like adults. Mistakes happen every day. Since then, once I find a decent iptv, I keep it to myself.

It's not something we should be publicising in an open forum. These posts may just disappear lol

Idk if it's a bandwidth issue on the host end or what (it's not on my end), but live events like football or ufc ALWAYS have buffer issues that make the broadcast unwatchable. Falling behind 45 seconds over a 2 minute span is ridiculous...been with these guys for several years but this is getting old quickly, even for the low price...performance>cost

Idk if it's a bandwidth issue on the host end or what (it's not on my end), but live events like football or ufc ALWAYS have buffer issues that make the broadcast unwatchable. Falling behind 45 seconds over a 2 minute span is ridiculous...been with these guys for several years but this is getting old quickly, even for the low price...performance>cost
Which event/channel?. I'll check on my end now

I was trying to watch the ufc fight night in the ppv/live events..had to shut it off. You can try football today. It's hit or miss, but 70% of the time of it happening it continues for hours.
Font/Aldo, that was on regular ESPN, but that's not important. I don't know where you're located, or if you're being throttled or using a VPN.
There are many things that can be causing you this issue, but I can say it's not a general problem with the service. You say with some surety that it's not your end, There are lots of troubleshooting tips, and if you scroll back many pages you can see a long list we have repeated from time to time.

To assist you and others more efficiently it would be very helpful for you to offer the following information:
Your location
Are you using a VPN
Speed of your service
Type of streaming device
What application
Do you have other services
Can you replicate the problem on other devices, services and other applications?

Obviously, not all issues can be fixed with these suggestions despite their length, but it's a start.

We provide this post to assist you in troubleshooting various issues. But don't let this post stop you from asking for assistance!
It would appear that while it's true any service goes down now and then, and at times the EPG is gone, more often than not problems are on the user side and can be remedied. Quite simply there is no perfect IPTV that's up 100% of the time. We need to live with that and discern when we're having problems of our own.

There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. Check other devices in your home to ensure there is no issue with the wi-fi itself. (See #4 as a solution)
17. Make sure you are using the XC login section of the app you are using and uncheck if provided the section for VOD.
18. There may be one or more apps that produce a JSON error with XC codes. Request a DM if you need help with this.
19. Consider that if you are in the U.K. (or elsewhere), your provider may well be throttling/blocking you with or without the use of a VPN
20. You may well notice that aggressive blocking/throttling can take place at the start of major live events in the U.S., U.K., and elsewhere.
21. Try more than one app. If you only have one, you may have to reinstall it.
22. Ensure there is adequate storage space. e.g., if you are using a 4K Firestick, try and keep 2 GB free space.

Font/Aldo, that was on regular ESPN, but that's not important. I don't know where you're located, or if you're being throttled or using a VPN.
There are many things that can be causing you this issue, but I can say it's not a general problem with the service. You say with some surety that it's not your end, There are lots of troubleshooting tips, and if you scroll back many pages you can see a long list we have repeated from time to time.

To assist you and others more efficiently it would be very helpful for you to offer the following information:
Your location
Are you using a VPN
Speed of your service
Type of streaming device
What application
Do you have other services
Can you replicate the problem on other devices, services and other applications?

Thanks Mike. But I've tried the trouble shooting. 95% of the time it streams without issue. Not using a vpn, speed is more than sufficient, have tested it in multiple apps when it's occurring and it happens on all of them simultaneously, when it's happening. I'm a 20 year IT professional, I've done the due diligence troubleshooting and ensuring my setup isn't the problem. I've observed some trends with it though: it typically occurs on live broadcasts, sometimes it might clear up in an hour, or it might go the whole event. I kill ALL unnecessary process on my device, verify speeds, clear caches, etc to no avail. The feed from the host lags/stops/drops in and out. I can usually go to a different channel (non live shows) and have no problems, but the live events continue to be messed up. I'd say it happens 4 out of 5 ppv/live ufc events I try to watch, and about 50/50 on NFL streams. The way it drips and reconnect in the app indicates it's from the server feeding me, not the original broadcast feeding them. I'm not one to really complain about this (it's been going on about a year) because I know about bandwidth limits, and the unbeatable price leave little too complain about. But it finally reached the point of aggravation that I felt I should reach out, because there's nothing more I can do to help the issue on my end.

Thanks Mike. But I've tried the trouble shooting. 95% of the time it streams without issue. Not using a vpn, speed is more than sufficient, have tested it in multiple apps when it's occurring and it happens on all of them simultaneously, when it's happening. I'm a 20 year IT professional, I've done the due diligence troubleshooting and ensuring my setup isn't the problem. I've observed some trends with it though: it typically occurs on live broadcasts, sometimes it might clear up in an hour, or it might go the whole event. I kill ALL unnecessary process on my device, verify speeds, clear caches, etc to no avail. The feed from the host lags/stops/drops in and out. I can usually go to a different channel (non live shows) and have no problems, but the live events continue to be messed up. I'd say it happens 4 out of 5 ppv/live ufc events I try to watch, and about 50/50 on NFL streams. The way it drips and reconnect in the app indicates it's from the server feeding me, not the original broadcast feeding them. I'm not one to really complain about this (it's been going on about a year) because I know about bandwidth limits, and the unbeatable price leave little too complain about. But it finally reached the point of aggravation that I felt I should reach out, because there's nothing more I can do to help the issue on my end.
Ehm it's pretty obvious your isp is playing games with you when watching PPV events of course.. I'm using a VPN and had no issue watching the fight yesterday

I'm running on a 5g connection. Speed isn't the issue. And it's specific to live events. I don't think the isp had anything to do with it. I stream about 300+gigs a month, only have issues with live.

Back
Top Bottom