Games Masters IPTV

I'm running on a 5g connection. Speed isn't the issue. And it's specific to live events. I don't think the isp had anything to do with it. I stream about 300+gigs a month, only have issues with live.
It is your isp cutting the bandwidth when you watch specific events.. They probably don't give a damn for regular live channels but when you watch a PPV event that's when they throttle your connection.. Do a trial with a VPN and see if the buffering still happens.. Cuz I have no issue on my end

It is your isp cutting the bandwidth when you watch specific events.. They probably don't give a damn for regular live channels but when you watch a PPV event that's when they throttle your connection.. Do a trial with a VPN and see if the buffering still happens.. Cuz I have no issue on my end
Well today there has been no issue at all with NFL. Used it at 2 locations, no issues in any channel. My isp doesn't know what feed is coming across my device, they have no way of differentiating one channel from another, or that it's iptv at all, for that matter. The fact it works today, and all things are the same on my end, further indicates that the issues, which are fed related, reside with the url provider, not my set up.

Well today there has been no issue at all with NFL. Used it at 2 locations, no issues in any channel. My isp doesn't know what feed is coming across my device, they have no way of differentiating one channel from another, or that it's iptv at all, for that matter. The fact it works today, and all things are the same on my end, further indicates that the issues, which are fed related, reside with the url provider, not my set up.
The fact that you are having issues when others are not would indeed indicate the problem is in some manner at your end. You may have a gig service but that's meaningless if you are getting throttled, which in fact some providers are doing with some feeds and don't kid. yourself they know what to throttle selectively. so as mentioned earlier if you provide more information the better you can be assisted. There isn't much point in pointing a finger a the service if it's repeatedly happening to just you. Now having said that, if there is an issue where they can help you by resetting your account then by all means ask for it.
To assist you and others more efficiently it would be very helpful for you to offer the following information:
Your location
Are you using a VPN
Speed of your service
Type of streaming device
What application
Do you have other services
Can you replicate the problem on other devices, services and other applications?

The fact that you are having issues when others are not would indeed indicate the problem is in some manner at your end. You may have a gig service but that's meaningless if you are getting throttled, which in fact some providers are doing with some feeds and don't kid. yourself they know what to throttle selectively. so as mentioned earlier if you provide more information the better you can be assisted. There isn't much point in pointing a finger a the service if it's repeatedly happening to just you. Now having said that, if there is an issue where they can help you by resetting your account then by all means ask for it.
To assist you and others more efficiently it would be very helpful for you to offer the following information:
Your location
Are you using a VPN
Speed of your service
Type of streaming device
What application
Do you have other services
Can you replicate the problem on other devices, services and other applications?
North Carolina, usa
No
30down/7up
S20 ultra
IPTV APP v6.1.11
Other services? It's the game master plan $10.
When it's happening, I've replicated on more than one app AND more than one device AND more than one network. When it clears up, it works again on more than one device and app (perfect player) and network. (This is why I say I don't think it's on my end, because I can adjust every parameter in my control with no effect. Once it's cleared up, I can switch all those parameters again and it continues to work fine. I know that if my service is throttling it could affect it, but it's not throttling, I check it while it's happening. Plus I'm not in an area where there is competition for the bandwidth- my speeds and network are always consistent. Today it worked fine on a 7mb down connection in a rural area. I typically have 25-30 minimum, up to 150mbps depending on locations I frequent. I've had it act up at both ends of that spectrum. )

Hope this info helps, and Thank you for any help you can provide.

North Carolina, usa
No
30down/7up
S20 ultra
IPTV APP v6.1.11
Other services? It's the game master plan $10.
When it's happening, I've replicated on more than one app AND more than one device AND more than one network. When it clears up, it works again on more than one device and app (perfect player) and network. (This is why I say I don't think it's on my end, because I can adjust every parameter in my control with no effect. Once it's cleared up, I can switch all those parameters again and it continues to work fine. I know that if my service is throttling it could affect it, but it's not throttling, I check it while it's happening. Plus I'm not in an area where there is competition for the bandwidth- my speeds and network are always consistent. Today it worked fine on a 7mb down connection in a rural area. I typically have 25-30 minimum, up to 150mbps depending on locations I frequent. I've had it act up at both ends of that spectrum. )

Hope this info helps, and Thank you for any help you can provide.
Who is your internet service provider?

"for this purpose"? I have no idea what that means, but Sprint is selectively throttling. As @Japangelo suggested, get a VPN free trial.
It means sprint is the network I use most. Are you trying to tell me that sprint is throttling individual channel feeds but not all of them, and only on certain days of live events but not all days, and only certain live events but not all live events? But I'm not able to see that it's happening? That makes no sense at all to me.

It means sprint is the network I use most. Are you trying to tell me that sprint is throttling individual channel feeds but not all of them, and only on certain days of live events but not all days, and only certain live events but not all live events? But I'm not able to see that it's happening? That makes no sense at all to me.
Long story short yes.. I mean you can continue watching live events with buffering or trying to see if a VPN solve the issue

Next time you have this issue, you my send me a direct message and if I'm online I'll happily tune in where you are and see what happens. If you want to try a VPN test fine, if not, fine.

Just wondered if theres staff member here who i can dm to confirm current portal and details, was a customer moons ago, and fancy trying again, but i have several emails / domains i want to check it's the legit one and not some scam (can login to the portal ok and see old / current invoices but wanted to just confirm current status)

Just wondered if theres staff member here who i can dm to confirm current portal and details, was a customer moons ago, and fancy trying again, but i have several emails / domains i want to check it's the legit one and not some scam (can login to the portal ok and see old / current invoices but wanted to just confirm current status)
Dm me what you have

Anybody having trouble with ABC channels? I only got two in my favs -WPLG Miami and WXYZ Detroit and they both arent workin

Back
Top Bottom