Games Masters IPTV

I have a strange problem, I have xciptv on two boxes one is working fine the other just stopped working. All it does is open , start to updated then crashes out. Any clues?

I have a strange problem, I have xciptv on two boxes one is working fine the other just stopped working. All it does is open , start to updated then crashes out. Any clues?
I can only suggest that you first try clearing the cache and force stopping the problematic one, and if that fails, uninstall and reinstall the app. Seems to me there must be a reason that more people have a problem with XCIPTV than any other app.

I can only suggest that you first try clearing the cache and force stopping the problematic one, and if that fails, uninstall and reinstall the app. Seems to me there must be a reason that more people have a problem with XCIPTV than any other app.
Sorry to say I've already done all the above. Are there any other apps I could try for game master that don't require the play store?

Sorry to say I've already done all the above. Are there any other apps I could try for game master that don't require the play store?
Are both of your boxes identical? Or is there something different, perhaps an android version that might be an issue? There are numerous apps available in a variety of places you could try. Some might be available here if you look.

Hi, I cant log on to my billing portal. Keeps telling me wrong password and when i try to.do a reset i get no email to allow me to reset. Please help

Hi, I cant log on to my billing portal. Keeps telling me wrong password and when i try to.do a reset i get no email to allow me to reset. Please help
The billing portal is up and working. Look for an old email from them for a service request, open ticket, etc., respond to it and explain the circumstances and hopefully, they'll help sort you out.

The billing portal is up and working. Look for an old email from them for a service request, open ticket, etc., respond to it and explain the circumstances and hopefully, they'll help sort you out.
Thanks I've sent off an email. I hope I hear something soon. My subscription ends on the 12th

Thanks I've sent off an email. I hope I hear something soon. My subscription ends on the 12th
I think you should be okay with the 12th date. I've heard of others being unable to get a PW change in the portal. The problem comes when no one has an old email to respond to. Good luck.

I am having an issue with my account. I paid my invoice via Coinbase and had to open a ticket like usual to get the payment recognized. Usually, that works but this time my account was not turned back on. I have opened a few tickets but keep getting an automated response from a bot and can't seem to get in touch with a real person.

I am having an issue with my account. I paid my invoice via Coinbase and had to open a ticket like usual to get the payment recognized. Usually, that works but this time my account was not turned back on. I have opened a few tickets but keep getting an automated response from a bot and can't seem to get in touch with a real person.
Initially, tickets will respond with canned bot responses. Reply to an open ticket until you get a human response. Opening multiple tickets will just produce more bot responses. Keep in mind, as you probably know from experience it can take a while for the BTC transfer to get processed.

Maybe not quite perfecto as the EPG disappeared for the second night in a row.
Is there any solution to the EPG issue on TiviMate? You can add a different source for TiviMate - was wondering if anyone knows of a free service that I can use.

Is there any solution to the EPG issue on TiviMate? You can add a different source for TiviMate - was wondering if anyone knows of a free service that I can use.
The EPG is working, for the most part, TiviMate or otherwise. I would suggest opening a ticket if you're having a problem with the EPG. There are EPG alternatives. m3u4u is a very popular source as is Github. Search around and you'll see options available to you.

Where can i get the most recent URL/ details as mine are currently not working
The URL hasn't changed in about a year now, so if your service was working a week ago, or a month ago, it's the same.

The EPG is not updating again, but I'm only having a problem on some devices, not others. Open a ticket if you like.

Edit: EPG issues appear to have been cleared.

Is there a filelinked code to download gamemaster anymore
You can use any IPTV app to view the service on. Just login thru XTreme Codes Login and enter the server url..username..and password. Do you need help downloading an app to use?

Anyone her watch the fight last night? It was working flawlessly except for the main event, buffering started at the beginning (not excessive but it happened few times) and ended right when the leg snapped lol. I'm wondering if it was just me or the server traffic was too heavy?

Anyone her watch the fight last night? It was working flawlessly except for the main event, buffering started at the beginning (not excessive but it happened few times) and ended right when the leg snapped lol. I'm wondering if it was just me or the server traffic was too heavy?
I admit to foolishly staying up to watch it last night. However, I watched it on a different service and it was flawless. It was on several channels actually, spreading the load. Don't know how many GM was offering.

I admit to foolishly staying up to watch it last night. However, I watched it on a different service and it was flawless. It was on several channels actually, spreading the load. Don't know how many GM was offering.
I believe it was on 3. All of them had this slight buffering. By the time I went thru them couple times the fight was over 😃

Back
Top Bottom