Games Masters IPTV

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone is having trouble logging into their accounts? it was working perfectly until yesterday morning. And now when I open XCIPTV it asks me to log in and then I get a pop up saying Log in failed please check your server address, username and Password. I didn't know if there is a new server? I have looked around and have not been able to find any answers, sorry if this is a repost and thank you.
You need to re-enter the server address exactly as it shows on your bill. You likely do not have the port# entered at the end of the address. I had the same issue earlier today and that fixed it.

You need to re-enter the server address exactly as it shows on your bill. You likely do not have the port# entered at the end of the address. I had the same issue earlier today and that fixed it.
I’ll have to take a look thanks
No problem here I'm afraid. I'm logged in right now and have been logged in on/off with one of several different apps this morning/afternoon. I do not use XCIPTV, but that's not important. You may need to clear the cache, re-enter your credentials to get back on. If you have another app, try logging in with that as well. But the service is up and running, same server for almost a year now.

P.S./I just installed XCIPTV and couldn't log in!
P.P.S./ Feeling pretty stupid, I entered my account wrong. It's working.
thank you for the help. Do you by any chance have the server address ? I just want to make sure I am using the right address

thank you for the help. Do you by any chance have the server address ? I just want to make sure I am using the right address
I’ll DM you

If it was "working perfectly yesterday" as you have said, then you obviously already have the correct server, wouldn't you say?

The EPG is down again. Waiting for info on restoration.

Seems to be working good this mourning. Goes down now and then but seems to always come back, That's IPTV just bare with it people
the service has been working great.

Of course, the EPG has been restored overnight once again.

having problems logging into gmaster, my brother in law has the same issue, he got a old of their support and they said you might need a vpn. Really? all of the sudden this is happening? I just renewed mine today and I can't log in, anyone else with this issue? Thanks

having problems logging into gmaster, my brother in law has the same issue, he got a old of their support and they said you might need a vpn. Really? all of the sudden this is happening? I just renewed mine today and I can't log in, anyone else with this issue? Thanks
I've just read some of the similar problems above, stupid me, should have done that before, but anyway, gmaster is sayin we need a vpn, whatever. I'm starting to think they really don't give a s**t, some of you guys seem to fix the issue on your own without a vpn. Can someone explain what's going on with them? Or am I just looking into this too much.

I've just read some of the similar problems above, stupid me, should have done that before, but anyway, gmaster is sayin we need a vpn, whatever. I'm starting to think they really don't give a s**t, some of you guys seem to fix the issue on your own without a vpn. Can someone explain what's going on with them? Or am I just looking into this too much.
To solve your problem you should think about it as try and error not plug and play . It will really help you. VPN is magic. Your enemy is your isp . Hope that help here

Well, I don't know where you live, or who your provider is, but it's not unreasonable to believe that depending on those two pieces of information, you may in fact need a VPN. It's also unclear if you've resolved your issue(s).

Channels loading and zapping became too slow and take a while lately any advice please . Also some channels must work with VPN too now.

Channels loading and zapping became too slow and take a while lately any advice please . Also some channels must work with VPN too now.
I don't know what you mean by 'zapping'. I'm seeing channels loading in a second in the TiviMate preview window as I scroll down the full HD section. I do not use a VPN. Of course again, not knowing where you are or the service provider makes it difficult to answer. Depending on that information you may well need a VPN. No doubt you have done some routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting tips and information

thats very strange Miki, here the channels have been zippier than ever recently! Im in canada with bell fibe as internet provider. I take the battery out of the modem and unplug it for 15 minutes every week as well as unplugging the stick daily, sometimes twice daily if ive changed the channel many times during the day and clear caches maybe its your internet?
Pardon Mike, your reply wasnt there when i started typing.

Last edited:
Hello question still having EPG issues on the Smarters app any suggestions? Thank you
Sometimes, although when you load the app for the first time in a day everything appears to refresh, you still need to sort of kickstart it.
Perhaps if you're looking at USA Full HD, there's no EPG. Toggle up and to the right to the three verticle dots, click and scroll down two to refresh TV Guide, confirm > yes, and normally when you go back, you'll have the EPG working properly.

The EPG is down. No further information.

And, early this morning it appears to be restored.

So I'm trying to use MX Player as an external player on tivimate, but I'm having 2 issues...

1. It only plays for like a minute on MX then reverts back to the tivimate player
2. Can't control tivimate setting or change channel, can only change mx settings during playback
You might have better success with VLC. I've also recently obtained what are some other good players, but I haven't tried them. TBH, I have never felt the need to use anything with TiviMate other than the built-in player. I think it's fine. While I haven't used MX in a while, it did perform well for me on other apps. I had a long time ago come across the following setting tweaks, they may or may not make a difference for you:
1. Select ‘Player’- scroll down to Miscellaneous & click on ‘Video resizing delay’ Enter 0000 ‘ok’
2. Click on ‘Decoder’ & tick the top 2 boxes -
HW+ decoder (local) &
HW+ decoder (network)
3. Then click down to HW+ audio codecs & tick the bottom 2 - AC3 & EAC3 & ‘ok’

Having issues with buffering. I've tried rebooting my box and router, as well as trying a VPN. Any other fixes?

Back
Top Bottom