Games Masters IPTV

Anyone else having episode guide issues? I am using TiVimate and channels are working fine but last couple of days my guide only seems to list info for about 13 stations. Was working fine perviously. Have re booted all devices to no avail. Hmmm
The EPG guide is currently under maintenance. You will start seeing more channels showing up soon. Thank you for your patience during the maintenance setup.

I believe the EPG has returned. Just wondering if catch-ups will return
Yes, the EPG is back as are great looking new logos. As the server work was done the catch-up took a back seat but is still a planned enhancement. ETA unknown.

is anybody else epg listing shows that are not the ones playing?
@jpdemain could you be more specific. I just checked a dozen channels and they match the EPG. Then again, it can be expected that thousands of channels all won't be accurate at times.

anyone getting errors on the Sky Sports channels on UK.

403 error
In Premium Sports, channels upper 20s, through 39 are all fine here if those are the ones you are referring to.

Anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of buffering?

I've done all the steps. Cleared cache, reset router, tried VPN, without VPN. Nothing works.

Anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of buffering?

I've done all the steps. Cleared cache, reset router, tried VPN, without VPN. Nothing works.
We watched last night for a couple of hours and not a problem. Checking it now for you and watching BBC News, it's fine.

Is EPG under maintenance again? All of my channels are wacked out. I have tried all the usual resets and clearings with no luck

Is EPG under maintenance again? All of my channels are wacked out. I have tried all the usual resets and clearings with no luck
Checking. Loaded. Looks fine. Cleared and updating. Hang on.
Update: Yes, it updated and looks fine on my end. I'm not aware there have been more outages.

most of the channells here a off by 2 hours on epg have added 2 hours on epg in channell properties settings on countless chanells

I noticed that the Canadian channels: DISNEY CHANNELS and CTV COMEDY are playing the west feed for days..I reported it to my reseller but I don't know if they reported it to gm..hope someone here can let them know directly

Updates yes, but NOTHING matches up. What shows is supposed to be on...isn't. Several days, same thing...

most of the channells here a off by 2 hours on epg have added 2 hours on epg in channell properties settings on countless chanells
You're quite right, the apps needed a time shift, but I believe things are back to normal checking over a number of channels.

Back
Top Bottom