Games Masters IPTV

Is there a new url I’ve got nothing
There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.

I just lost connection and i panicked then I thought SHIT ITS ALL OVER..
but then I used VPN. WOW working
SCREW YOU ISP FOR BLOCKING ME I GOT VPN.

Any one want to use the VPN I am using
use this link for vpn they have discount as well as 30 days money back

FEEL THE FREEDOM .

Thank You for your support!

hey yeah i meant GM, sorry my buddy has been wanting to join GM for a few months now.
New service is not being offered

The service and EPG are functioning normally. There is no new server.

hello,
will we ever get 24/7, VOD, or series channels back on Game master again? Im using Nvidia shield and Tivi mate app works pretty good but need to refresh the epg to populate shows overtime. not a big deal.
I use Vista also for VOD but would love GM to get it back.

hello,
will we ever get 24/7, VOD, or series channels back on Game master again? Im using Nvidia shield and Tivi mate app works pretty good but need to refresh the epg to populate shows overtime. not a big deal.
I use Vista also for VOD but would love GM to get it back.
It's not unusual, in fact, it's wise to reduce the past days to keep EPG and update interval to reduce the size of the data file. Periodically clearing EPG and updating EPG is helpful. I believe you can kiss VOD goodbye. IMO it's not coming back. Furthermore, I think the trend, in general, is to eliminate VOD, Series, 24/7, and catch-up. I believe services will focus on the reason people essentially subscribe, and that's live TV. This will assist in their ability to be able to continue to provide service ongoing.

There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.
Hello Mike. Thank you for sharing the much-needed information. However, I am experiencing server issues....meaning I am getting a 503 error code. Can the admins reboot the server?

Is there another service that is more reliable than this? If anyone knows of one, please inbox me. It seems I spending over 4 hours a month just trying to get this to work, it's costing me too much time to view tv, due to how it is always down constantly.

I'd be grateful for any inboxed suggestions on reliable iptv that also has VOD.

Back
Top Bottom