Games Masters IPTV

Tried both smarters and XCIPTV, with VPN off and on. Yes UK based...strange one as normal no issues and a reboot sorts!
I'm fine with TiviMate and Smarters. I'm generally good with half a dozen apps but have never gotten a guide on XCIPTV yet. Must be me. Might have been a routing issue as @Black318is reported an outage. Obviously with the inability to get to the portal you can't get a ticket open. Is your account paid up by chance?

Mine was down also and I’m in the US. Slowly coming back, but no guide info yet.
Might have been a routing issue clearing up now.

I'm fine with TiviMate and Smarters. I'm generally good with half a dozen apps but have never gotten a guide on XCIPTV yet. Must be me. Might have been a routing issue as @Black318is reported an outage. Obviously with the inability to get to the portal you can't get a ticket open. Is your account paid up by chance?

All paid up until beginning of Oct. Prob just a glitch! Will go talk the family instead 😂

Portal is working fine also.

Is the xciptv app not working? I may need to re enter my info again, Can I have the correct url info that is being used for this app at the present time. All I am getting is buffering when trying to use this app.

Is the xciptv app not working? I may need to re enter my info again, Can I have the correct url info that is being used for this app at the present time. All I am getting is buffering when trying to use this app.
dmd but you might consider other apps.

Not sure if it's me but half of the channels in Premium Movies doesn't show EPG. Also non of the UK as well.
On paid Tivimate new version, tried refresh, no luck.
Any kind of update if appreciated.

Not sure if it's me but half of the channels in Premium Movies doesn't show EPG. Also non of the UK as well.
On paid Tivimate new version, tried refresh, no luck.
Any kind of update if appreciated.
My EPG on Prem Movies (TiviMate) is fully populated. Try clearing the cache and restarting your device.

Hello all. How would one sign up for new service? What website would I use?
Thanks in advance.
New service is not being offered at this time. Sorry,

Mike, are you sure Gamers isn't taking new clients. It doesn't say that on the client area page. If you click the buy subscription, it comes up?

Mike, are you sure Gamers isn't taking new clients. It doesn't say that on the client area page. If you click the buy subscription, it comes up?
That is my understanding. If you are interested in a new sub, click on it.

Back
Top Bottom