Games Masters IPTV

Oi oi fellow streamers, UK customer here I watch a lot of the UK football games on nbcsn and I've noticed they haven't been on recently and there pushing everything on this new peacock service? Can we expect that on our premium sports channels list?

Oi oi fellow streamers, UK customer here I watch a lot of the UK football games on nbcsn and I've noticed they haven't been on recently and there pushing everything on this new peacock service? Can we expect that on our premium sports channels list?
I have Peacock premium included in my service but have never looked at it. As it is NBC's premium broadcast service, I suppose they need to 'beef' it up by moving some events such as UK football from NBCSN to Peacock to give it value. I might guess they'll do more of that. However I do not believe it will change anything we're seeing, it just might show on a different channel.

Last edited:
Hi guys/gals

recently got an email from gmaster for an overdue invoice even though I’ve not been using since the disappearing act. Raised a ticket got the auto reply and changed the epg but nothing, I’m guessing I’ll need to pay the outstanding invoice to get service back but what’s the situation with the epg as mine definitely isn’t working?

Hi guys/gals

recently got an email from gmaster for an overdue invoice even though I’ve not been using since the disappearing act. Raised a ticket got the auto reply and changed the epg but nothing, I’m guessing I’ll need to pay the outstanding invoice to get service back but what’s the situation with the epg as mine definitely isn’t working?
My EPG fails to update and I'm using the one they are saying to use now.

The EPG is working well, as is the service.
Try some of the troubleshooting tips mentioned in previous posts.
If you need further assistance PM me if you like and I'll try and help.

Last edited:
Would someone pls send me new FAQ. Thank u
There is no new "FAQ". If you're having an issue(s), feel free to PM me.

The service and epg is working fine for me and has been for the last couple of weeks. I am using tivimate. I think I read where nothing
has changed.

I too would appreciate details for the new URL. Thanks much for your consideration.
There are no "new" URLS, the system is working as usual along with the EPG. If you're having an issue(s) feel free to PM me

I too would appreciate details for the new URL. Thanks much for your consideration.
There are no URLS or information for the service. If you're having issues, scroll back and look at the posts to troubleshoot. If you're having an issue feel free to PM me.

Once again to all, there are no new "URLS" or "FAQ", the system is up and running with the EPG.
Scroll back and look at the posts regarding troubleshooting.

Last edited:
Hi guys, anyone elses service down? Have cleared cache etc but no luck, can't seem to log onto billing portal either. Cheers!

Hi guys, anyone elses service down? Have cleared cache etc but no luck, can't seem to log onto billing portal either. Cheers!
It's all good here for me. I'm guessing you're in the U.K., VPN on/off? What app? Can't explain the portal.

Back
Top Bottom