Games Masters IPTV

That was quick!
OK.. so the link contains username and password... so if I use that one do I still need to enter them in the following boxes?
No you dive it it
The link up to port if any use for xtream API URL
User name and password on its own in these fields

No you dive it it
The link up to port if any use for xtream API URL
User name and password on its own in these fields
Perfect thanks! I'm in... but...
I don't see anything. No channels, nothing. I mean the menu is there and the channel groups are on the left, but any of them I select gives no result...
Is there an issue with the service or you need to do something else once you're in?

Perfect thanks! I'm in... but...
I don't see anything. No channels, nothing. I mean the menu is there and the channel groups are on the left, but any of them I select gives no result...
Is there an issue with the service or you need to do something else once you're in?
I DM’d You

Are we down guys? When I go on the list of channel and press select nothing will load? Updated everything and signed out and back in again? Any help much appreciated

Are we down guys? When I go on the list of channel and press select nothing will load? Updated everything and signed out and back in again? Any help much appreciated
It’s loading and playing fine on my end 👍

I’ll DM you

Login on their portal and put a ticket in asking for it.

Just tried to connect to the website & I wasn't able to. All I needed to do is pay my invoice that is due on the 15th. Currently, everything is still playing fine with no issues on my end. I'm hoping it's just some maintenance right now. So, I will be able to pay in the morning ...

Definitely down here on the east coast of USA...first 'Login Fail' I've seen in a while! able to get into the self service billing portal, but who cares about that!

EDIT - its up. I was still on the old 'gmasterpanel' url, as opposed to the new 'main' url ..no EPG though, SHOCKING!

Last edited:
Definitely down here on the east coast of USA...first 'Login Fail' I've seen in a while! able to get into the self service billing portal, but who cares about that!
It's working fine here. If you're having an issue that's not your own log-in error, open a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom