• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

KreigSr

cool, I have inside information :) I LOVE THAT..
hehe

Throughout the business of IPTV I have seen this happen before where they freeze certain time for signup or stop selling and want resellers to continue or create a 1 day sign up only or stop selling because they want to focus on the current users and current servers, honestly the list goes on.

I really thought that all these IPTV companies when they do this was bad for business, but honestly it made some of these IPTV companies stay on longer when they do this, and to put it in basic words STRONGER.

in most cases, Only Time will tell anyway.. So we wait
After the earlier problems they had I think they are doing the right thing. Get everything ironed out before moving on to the next. When they start taking on new subs they want and need to be ready for the flood.

schpamm

I've been trying to email them since yesterday as my password to login to the pay portal is not working and the reset link is not working.. They are coming back as undeliverable.

Ed209

Staff member
I've been trying to email them since yesterday as my password to login to the pay portal is not working and the reset link is not working.. They are coming back as undeliverable.
when did your username and password last work? months ago or recently?

Ed209

Staff member
Last month after all the confusion was going on, I was able to pay my bill for June.
the portal has been up and down lately and that may have something to do with it keep trying i guess and messaging whatever email address there might be in the invoice notice