Gamemaster

I received the email and got it running initially using the server details but now says wrong login details. I assume the server is wrong. Can any one help? I’ve been with them a long time on the grandfathered $5 rate 👍
grandfathered @5 also let me know if u get new info no discord or gmx site

Can anyone say as to what's going on? I have been a member of TPK/GMASTER since 2017, suddenly there's no portal, no discord channel, and nothing from the game master x app. I'm a little confused here. I never received an email with any information, as you can see my confusion on this issue. I would really hate to lose my grandfathered price that I have maintained religiously.
Same here. Have been with them since they were Players Klub. Hope they stick around. Waiting to get new URL to get me back up and running again. @husham thanks for helping everyone out.

Hi Husham,

I've been trying to get the GM app working with no success.
There were having trouble over the weekend and then I noticed the chatter on Discord and before I could get some information, poof everything disappeared. No GM portal, and GM working app.

Thanks for the install info regarding XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
Installed like a charm.

I have my GM user name and PW just missing the URL.

Can you please message me the URL for GM that works with XCIPTV?

Thanks,
LFM

Last edited:
Hello @husham could you provide me the information as well? I didn't receive any email :(
Hi everyone...I've got a headache trying to figure things out. I used Gamemaster app, and now I downloaded tivimate, but cannot get it to work. I have access to my credentials for two accounts, but I don't know anything about m3u or urls....can you help please....? Oh, and I never received an email.

Hi everyone...I've got a headache trying to figure things out. I used Gamemaster app, and now I downloaded tivimate, but cannot get it to work. I have access to my credentials for two accounts, but I don't know anything about m3u or urls....can you help please....? Oh, and I never received an email.
Thank you for helping us.

Husham as i am new to here but I seem to recognize your name...where you involved in the original TPK? I started there when it was free and signed up for the 5 rate to help them get started. Then they just kept evolving to different names. As i see from other comments about GM it seems like you have some insight as whats going on as ive tried to login. Help and Thanks
can you please dm me with any info that would be helpful
THANKS

I received the email and got it running initially using the server details but now says wrong login details. I assume the server is wrong. Can any one help? I’ve been with them a long time on the grandfathered $5 rate 👍
Can you send me the information to access the service. I’m too with tpk for a while but am no longer able to access the service. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom