Gamemaster

awade021

I didnt recieve any email about the new server for game master. Please can someone help me. Also how can i get my new password and username. PLEASE

Help! Been trying all weekend to log in to gmaster panel. Read through a lot of the threads but still have no clue how to get back in. Deleted the gmaster app by mistake and have tried Perfect TV. Any suggestions?

Help! Been trying all weekend to log in to gmaster panel. Read through a lot of the threads but still have no clue how to get back in. Deleted the gmaster app by mistake and have tried Perfect TV. Any suggestions?
delete the G Master app
and use one of the apps.. I will dm you too

Hi Husham. Please can you DM me too as I have no service. I used the old server address yesterday on GSE but nothing now 0 channels

Hi Husham
Is everyone now got everything working :babycry:
Thank you for your instructions yesterday, it worked for me for a while using XCIPTV app and Purple app on Android. However, I tried logging in today but the link with my credentials don't seem to work anymore. 😭 Not sure what happened. Any help is appreciated. Pls DM info on how to restore service when possible. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Hi Husham. Can I please have new server URL. Have been a member of GM since it was TPK. Didn't know anything had changed until I tried to watch 20 minutes ago.

Hi Husham. Can I have a DM w/ the new server as well??
Been TPK -> GM... just renewed several streams. Got a confirm from Top and one from Easy... no idea what's going on and why.
Also, miss your YouTube channel!
Thanks.

Hello Husham,

Are you able to access the gmaster payment portal? I saw you posted about using a vpn to do so. I tried and it didn't work for me. Please let me know if you can. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom