Gamemaster

Husham as i am new to here but I seem to recognize your name...where you involved in the original TPK? I started there when it was free and signed up for the 5 rate to help them get started. Then they just kept evolving to different names. As i see from other comments about GM it seems like you have some insight as whats going on as ive tried to login. Help and Thanks

Husham as i am new to here but I seem to recognize your name...where you involved in the original TPK? I started there when it was free and signed up for the 5 rate to help them get started. Then they just kept evolving to different names. As i see from other comments about GM it seems like you have some insight as whats going on as ive tried to login. Help and Thanks
Also when doing a search, I found TPK selling the IPTV services. So I sent them a message and the response back was that they didn't have my ip or email in their system. Are they the same folks as before and did this runaround to purge their system of the original folks?

What apps so I use now as I got the email about the new details but what app do I use now - I just paid yesterday

I received the email and got it running initially using the server details but now says wrong login details. I assume the server is wrong. Can any one help? I’ve been with them a long time on the grandfathered $5 rate 👍

I received the email and got it running initially using the server details but now says wrong login details. I assume the server is wrong. Can any one help? I’ve been with them a long time on the grandfathered $5 rate 👍
Talked to my other half, he told me just kept trying and it eventually let him in. A video I just watched said the same thing.

Can anyone say as to what's going on? I have been a member of TPK/GMASTER since 2017, suddenly there's no portal, no discord channel, and nothing from the game master x app. I'm a little confused here. I never received an email with any information, as you can see my confusion on this issue. I would really hate to lose my grandfathered price that I have maintained religiously. I know how to do what's needed to use whatever app is needed, I just don't have my password. It's been changed a few times and I don't know if you can retrieve that info. If not, I guess I could wait until they come back online. So if you can help, message me when you get around to it. Thanks
John McGregor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom