GameMaster (WTF)

I have several services and they all have had epg issues recently .

I have several services and they all have had epg issues recently .
They’re probably all getting it from the same source! 🙄 It’s frustrating for everybody 😒

Yes , but life goes on 😂 . IPTV is still in the infancy stage imo and I REALLY enjoy it . I have had many issues with the big cable companies , so I don't get bothered when something does not go exactly correct . I read the posts where some get pissy and wonder ...

Yes , but life goes on 😂 . IPTV is still in the infancy stage imo and I REALLY enjoy it . I have had many issues with the big cable companies , so I don't get bothered when something does not go exactly correct . I read the posts where some get pissy and wonder ...
infancy stage WTF indeed.
IPTV been out since the Computer Stone age. COME ON MAN
:babycry:

So I know the forum has jerks in it also 😂 . A very small percentage of people I come into contact know what I PTV is ... No IPTV I've tried is main stream like cable companies , so eat my shorts !!!

Can someone help me. I’ve been with GM for a while now and my subscription is about to expire. How can I renew? I bought my sub through a reseller via Discord

Can someone help me. I’ve been with GM for a while now and my subscription is about to expire. How can I renew? I bought my sub through a reseller via Discord
I’ll DM you

Sup all, my wicked tv gone i was with GM before like a year ago.. they bk in business someone hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom