GameMaster (WTF)

RobBia

OK ....
Over the last couple of months I have had several issues with this service!
So have several other people I can tell from reading the issues on this board.

The URL info has changed several times over the last couple of months including the time when it disappeared and only by getting on this site did I find out there was new URL Login in information!

Over the last few weeks the EPG has been an issue for me being down.

So today I opened another ticket with them and now there is yet another URL to use.

Old one still works but no EPG info on it.

New info I got is working but I am not sure for how long?

Anyone else having this same issue.

PS I have been using this service for over 4 years with hardly any issues at all until now! ($5)

What are the URL to login to top dog I open an account last night but cannot login Just sent three tickets and always get a response from a robot ridiculous

guess you have been trying the wrong services bro. head over to alternative to GM. AS TV is most talked about and I am enjoying the service.
Service is working but this new changing of the login info communication now is what I am talking about.
The FAQ secession is now not on the pay portal and you have to keep opening a new ticket to get the new info when something is not working.
Login info has changed 5 times in the last 6 months and I was wondering if everyone else is experiencing the same thing or is it just me because I am grandfathered in at the $5 price.

SAPPHIRE SECURE WHICH WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY HUSHAM IS DOWN. ANY BODY KNOWS ANYTHING?

So through all the struggles GM has had, my URL's have been working and in fact still work just fine with the mains url.. however my EPG is not working.. now the epg url does produce data (can tell by putting the address into a browser), but none of my apps recognize any data in it.. I would assume there is some invalid characters in it that are causing problems..

for the person who suggested Sapphire.. i tried them.. i stopped literally after a day of use.. they didnt have something i wanted like sports or something like that.. cant remember now.

I hope they can fix their EPG issues.. besides that the service has been great.. Yes it sucks the URL changed but obviously there were some internal issues (happens with literally every single iptv company).. but outside of that, it has been very solid.. especially for the price..

I havent tried emailing their support yet about the EPG but actually do plan to today

So through all the struggles GM has had, my URL's have been working and in fact still work just fine with the mains url.. however my EPG is not working.. now the epg url does produce data (can tell by putting the address into a browser), but none of my apps recognize any data in it.. I would assume there is some invalid characters in it that are causing problems..

for the person who suggested Sapphire.. i tried them.. i stopped literally after a day of use.. they didnt have something i wanted like sports or something like that.. cant remember now.

I hope they can fix their EPG issues.. besides that the service has been great.. Yes it sucks the URL changed but obviously there were some internal issues (happens with literally every single iptv company).. but outside of that, it has been very solid.. especially for the price..

I havent tried emailing their support yet about the EPG but actually do plan to today
Sent PM

Could I also get that info sent to me. I've been experiencing rare buffering last 2 days using GM service. I run it using tivimate on an nvidia shield with gigabyte fiber up/down ethernet hardwired. Service is usually flawless using this setup, so maybe the new url would help alleviate my issue.

Thanks

Could I also get that info sent to me. I've been experiencing rare buffering last 2 days using GM service. I run it using tivimate on an nvidia shield with gigabyte fiber up/down ethernet hardwired. Service is usually flawless using this setup, so maybe the new url would help alleviate my issue.

Thanks
I’ll DM you

OK ....
Over the last couple of months I have had several issues with this service!
So have several other people I can tell from reading the issues on this board.

The URL info has changed several times over the last couple of months including the time when it disappeared and only by getting on this site did I find out there was new URL Login in information!

Over the last few weeks the EPG has been an issue for me being down.

So today I opened another ticket with them and now there is yet another URL to use.

Old one still works but no EPG info on it.

New info I got is working but I am not sure for how long?

Anyone else having this same issue.

PS I have been using this service for over 4 years with hardly any issues at all until now! ($5)
Can you pls tell me the new url? Ours is down totally again. Tnx

My gm was wirking fine through tivimate and suddenly it logged me out the xtream code was reachforthesky(dot)network and now it does not take it do you know if it changed again?

Back
Top Bottom