Game Masters FAQ

Anyone else having problem with the service? Just renewed my sub today but I'm unable to stream any channel! 😢

As mentioned by others not sure if I'm having latest info updated, can I also get latest FAQ please?
DM sent

Im Having issues with my service. Been with tpk since the very beginning. Through gamers then pds live. May I have a link to the faq?

Hi. Can I please get the latest fax as I'm nit sure I have the latest settings and am unable to use the service.

I was dealing with support all day and I had to actually delete the playlist and epg out of Tivimate and then add them again from scratch. Also. I was using .best as the domain and I had to change it to .vip.

If you’re using urls that have .best I believe they are no longer working. Hope this helps someone. I’ve been up and running all day.

New subscriber and all I am able to find is the user and password on my account. Can I get the latest m3u for pdslive? And is it configurable? I suppose the FAQ as there is none on the site.. Thank you in advance

New subscriber and all I am able to find is the user and password on my account. Can I get the latest m3u for pdslive? And is it configurable? I suppose the FAQ as there is none on the site.. Thank you in advance
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom