Game Masters FAQ

In my last invoice it mentions to be sure you are using the latest addresses and host names. Having issues with correct epg and some lock ups. Can someone please send me the latest info? Thanks!

In my last invoice it mentions to be sure you are using the latest addresses and host names. Having issues with correct epg and some lock ups. Can someone please send me the latest info? Thanks!
I’ll DM you

I have noticed the amount of channels listed in the premium movies category on Tivimate have gotten less and less. Anyone else notice that as well? Use to have over 90 channels now it is down to 74. Is there new info I should know about to be able to receive more channels.

I have noticed the amount of channels listed in the premium movies category on Tivimate have gotten less and less. Anyone else notice that as well? Use to have over 90 channels now it is down to 74. Is there new info I should know about to be able to receive more channels.
Can you tell the 16 missing channels?

Anybody having invoice issues? I always got an invoice 7 days before the due date, but not this time. My payment due date would be April 6th but no invoice was received as of yet

Anybody having invoice issues? I always got an invoice 7 days before the due date, but not this time. My payment due date would be April 6th but no invoice was received as of yet
Login to the portal. You can view and pay your invoices in there.

It says I have 0 invoices when I login
Hmmm! Well..if you believe you should have an invoice due..and are not seeing one..open a support ticket and ask for verification of your next invoice due date. Better safe..than sorry!

Thank you! I was just curious if it was just me or a bigger issue
I haven’t heard of anyone having issues with invoices here lately. It may be that it will be issued tomorrow..but you just don’t know. Like I said..better safe than sorry. Doesn’t hurt to ask. 😉

I haven’t heard of anyone having issues with invoices here lately. It may be that it will be issued tomorrow..but you just don’t know. Like I said..better safe than sorry. Doesn’t hurt to ask. 😉
Everything is resolved. I opened a ticket and got an invoice within 5 minutes after that.

What's going on with the app thru Firestick? The buffering has been insane yesterday and today. Never seen it this bad. Any suggestions to resolve?

My internet service appears to be fine.

Back
Top Bottom