Game Masters FAQ

I keep trying to make a payment but the site says it was declined but it’s not actually attempting to charge, i tried 2 different cards and contacted my credit card company to confirm, the payments was on auto until now any idea what’s going on?

I keep trying to make a payment but the site says it was declined but it’s not actually attempting to charge, i tried 2 different cards and contacted my credit card company to confirm, the payments was on auto until now any idea what’s going on?
Exact same thing here. I submitted a ticket earlier but haven't heard back yet.

Exact same thing here. I submitted a ticket earlier but haven't heard back yet.
My auto payment got declined the 27th so it’s been a few days already, I found it weird that there aren’t more people here discussing it so at least I know it’s not just me, pdslive appears to be down for me completely now is it the same for you?

They've been around a long long time. Stuff like this has happened in the past and they've bounced back. Will just have to wait and see. I can't access their site either, with or without VPN
oh thats with out a doubt man.. something did go wrong..
but instead of closing shop.. they have been so nice to bring things back..

I seen other IPTV companies close companies for less and not caring..

I really thing they done a marvelous job so far to stay above water.. and if they do close.. Then yes we all be sorry for that.. I just dont like to think about it.

My auto payment got declined the 27th so it’s been a few days already, I found it weird that there aren’t more people here discussing it so at least I know it’s not just me, pdslive appears to be down for me completely now is it the same for you?
Down for me too. Patience to see what's going on.

Yeah I'm expired at this point. Been trying off and on for a few days now (i was set up on auto, as well...). There HAVE been some discussions here, but they've been scattered across a couple different threads that I've been attempting to keep up with. Seems to be the same story all around, though...no one seems to know what's going on. Hopefully they'll clear the issue up sooner than later. 🤞

I submitted a support ticket by responding to my renewal email and got an auto reply. I was able to connect to the website that way and login.
Yeah I'm expired at this point. Been trying off and on for a few days now (i was set up on auto, as well...). There HAVE been some discussions here, but they've been scattered across a couple different threads that I've been attempting to keep up with. Seems to be the same story all around, though...no one seems to know what's going on. Hopefully they'll clear the issue up sooner than later. 🤞

I submitted a ticket and received this response:

“Our ticket system has come back online earlier today 7/31/23 and all 3 portals are still not completely setup but i am finally able to answer tickets.

The 3 payment gateways continue to be offline to pay invoices, update credit cards. also no buying new services will complete.

They are trying to bring relink the merchants to our payment gateway back online but are having no luck doing that. No extension can be given out at this point and patience is a must now.. please check back daily at 1030isham cst to see if they left me an update for this predefined or better yet try the merchants payment portal to see if it is back online

If your payment went thru I will be adding the monies to the credit management to use when the portals payment gateways come back online

FAQ: No you will not lose your grandfathered accounts or rates but may become interrupted

no adding funds at this point is not possible.

no buying plisio or coinbase will not get your service reconnected at this point

stop pulling your hair out the issue is not on your side, it is us!

Thank You for your support!“

I submitted a ticket and received this response:

“Our ticket system has come back online earlier today 7/31/23 and all 3 portals are still not completely setup but i am finally able to answer tickets.

The 3 payment gateways continue to be offline to pay invoices, update credit cards. also no buying new services will complete.

They are trying to bring relink the merchants to our payment gateway back online but are having no luck doing that. No extension can be given out at this point and patience is a must now.. please check back daily at 1030isham cst to see if they left me an update for this predefined or better yet try the merchants payment portal to see if it is back online

If your payment went thru I will be adding the monies to the credit management to use when the portals payment gateways come back online

FAQ: No you will not lose your grandfathered accounts or rates but may become interrupted

no adding funds at this point is not possible.

no buying plisio or coinbase will not get your service reconnected at this point

stop pulling your hair out the issue is not on your side, it is us!

Thank You for your support!“
Just got this same response but instead it says this below 👇🏻

no, it is impossible to take payment information from you. am not a bank no, adding funds at this point is impossible. YES, buying plisio will get your service reconnected at this point, I have seen and reconnected members the last couple of days now with transactions that went thru!

The only way right now to pay is through Plisio. You must buy crypto. I’m still waiting for the credit card payment portal to come back online. They may be banned from processing credit cards so we’ll see.

The only way right now to pay is through Plisio. You must buy crypto. I’m still waiting for the credit card payment portal to come back online. They may be banned from processing credit cards so we’ll see.
The payment portal came back up a few days ago.

Good evening, Can someone please provide a new link if there is one or are we just on our own to figure this out?

Back
Top Bottom