Game Masters FAQ

Good morning!!🌝Dang it's been awhile since I've had to come to the forum for anything but since the blue circle been spinning for at least 24hrs figured I make sure it wasn't something on my end but I'm guessing it's on PDS's end or whatever Appreciate the 411 on a possibile fix please thanks bunches😭😄🐵

Is this permanent having to use the SIPTV app?
No. It’s their own app so it almost always works. Right now the server urls we all have aren’t working. We are still waiting to hear from Gamers on what url to use for alternative IPTV apps. Until we do..SIPTV is the only way to view the service at the moment.

No. It’s their own app so it almost always works. Right now the server urls we all have aren’t working. We are still waiting to hear from Gamers on what url to use for alternative IPTV apps. Until we do..SIPTV is the only way to view the service at the moment.
Hi..How can I get this app ?

Thanks but it is not working at all…
Did you grant the app its permissions? It’s working for everyone else. I don’t think UK and Canadian are up yet but US is. UK sports is working.

They ask for a server adress ?
The SIPTV app only requires username and password. We are still waiting for Gamers to answer us regarding the server urls. In the meantime..use the SIPTV app.

Back
Top Bottom