Game Masters FAQ

Payment portal is back up! 😉👍

Can I get access to FAQ please. trying to install gmaster on ipad and firestick. Got on the firestick but wont accept my usernam and password. Cannot get on Ipad. Any help please? much appreciated!

Can I get access to FAQ please. trying to install gmaster on ipad and firestick. Got on the firestick but wont accept my usernam and password. Cannot get on Ipad. Any help please? much appreciated!
I’ll DM you

Gamemasters website is currently down, showing as critical error, but seems like the app is functioning. I forgot to pay my invoice, due yesterday, I need to watch the fight tonight, and I can't even make a payment on their site!! Of course, I can't log into the app on my fire stick, what terrible luck I have! I hope they go up soon so I can get this going again! if not I wonder if someone can direct me to something else cheep so I can become a member quickly! Is top dog vpn still going on?

Gamemasters website is currently down, showing as critical error, but seems like the app is functioning. I forgot to pay my invoice, due yesterday, I need to watch the fight tonight, and I can't even make a payment on their site!! Of course, I can't log into the app on my fire stick, what terrible luck I have! I hope they go up soon so I can get this going again! if not I wonder if someone can direct me to something else cheep so I can become a member quickly! Is top dog vpn still going on?
Keep hitting the login button on your app till it lets you in..unless you’ve been disconnected.

when is it going to be back up. I just realised i need to make a payment cause my service is down. :cry:
Keep hitting the login button on your app till it lets you in..not sure how long it will be down..sorry

Is this the OG gamemasterx ? Is VOD on here ? I was a member until it shutdown for a while and want to get back on if it's the new one. Can anyone DM me some details. I'd really appreciate it !

Can someone please provide URL for Gmaster so as to pay for the service?
My service expired and would like to renew...thanks all

Back
Top Bottom