Game Masters FAQ

With my service expired, I have been trying to log in to my PDS Live account the past 2 days to pay my invoice. I am receiving "This site can't be reached" error. Could someone please share the link to pay an invoice from my credits or the link to open a ticket? I'm hoping this isn't the end of PDS Live. Thank you in advance for your help.

I sent a ticket yesterday because I'm down and paid through mid October. If there's a link can I also get link, thanks

Hi can someone send me the new pds live link please. Is the site down or is it still running? I have no active account. It’s just run out thanks

can anyone DM me the new billing portal if there is one

With my service expired, I have been trying to log in to my PDS Live account the past 2 days to pay my invoice. I am receiving "This site can't be reached" error. Could someone please share the link to pay an invoice from my credits or the link to open a ticket? I'm hoping this isn't the end of PDS Live. Thank you in advance for your help.

I sent a ticket yesterday because I'm down and paid through mid October. If there's a link can I also get link, thanks

Hi can someone send me the new pds live link please. Is the site down or is it still running? I have no active account. It’s just run out thanks

new link please thanks

Is the site down? Does anyone have it running now with no issues? Cheers
There is no new billing portal address for the service. Both websites were down..but are both up currently. I just checked. Open the portal in a new window if you are still having issues getting them to load.

Back
Top Bottom