Game Master Server URL

Same here as Alda100 regarding XCIPTV. The service is down using XCIPTV, but tried it with the iptv smarters app and it still works. Anything change recently?
No changes recently but I’ll DM you the current url.

No changes recently but I’ll DM you the current url.
Hi,

Looks like it worked itself out, but thanks for sending that. Must have been an XCIPTV issue. Had no issues signing in with apps like Tivimate and OTT navigator. Just wouldn't sign in using XCIPTV. Fortunately it fixed itself out after a few hours. Appreciate you trying to help though. Regards.

Ever since Tivimate did their last update I've had nothing but buffering on all channels. I didn't update one of my other TV's and there's no issue. It's there a new server I should be trying? I've been using the same server for a year or more now and haven't had issues up until recently.

Can I get the current URL? I need the EPG Url also to include my username and password. Thanks in advance.

is Super********* a correct offchute or replacement for Game Master? Can someone DM me and let me know. If not, I’d like to purchase whatever is current

Is XCIPTV server down?????? I was watching and everything froze. I raised a ticket because that is the only way I can find out what's going on. Has anyone else had any issues??? XCIPTV is the old Game Master, I've heard. They provided a link to download their app which I did last month and it was working, but now it's saying to check the server and user name and password, which I know is correct. So does anyone have any ideas??? Frustrated user.

is Super********* a correct offchute or replacement for Game Master? Can someone DM me and let me know. If not, I’d like to purchase whatever is current
Yes it is. I’ll DM you all available sites for them.

Is XCIPTV server down?????? I was watching and everything froze. I raised a ticket because that is the only way I can find out what's going on. Has anyone else had any issues??? XCIPTV is the old Game Master, I've heard. They provided a link to download their app which I did last month and it was working, but now it's saying to check the server and user name and password, which I know is correct. So does anyone have any ideas??? Frustrated user.

The SIPTV app is working properly. It is the Gamers hardcoded XCIPTV app. Are you still having issues logging in or was it just a glitch? Message me if you need additional help. 😉

The SIPTV app is working properly. It is the Gamers hardcoded XCIPTV app. Are you still having issues logging in or was it just a glitch? Message me if you need additional help. 😉
I was finally able to login about 2 hours after I posted this thread. Can you DM me the s Super********* a correct offchute or replacement for Game Master? Can someone DM me and let me know. If not, I’d like to purchase whatever is current that ronniekw said? Please and thank you.

I was finally able to login about 2 hours after I posted this thread. Can you DM me the s Super********* a correct offchute or replacement for Game Master? Can someone DM me and let me know. If not, I’d like to purchase whatever is current that ronniekw said? Please and thank you.
Sure! I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom