Game Master Server URL

FYI I was just able to pay my invoice at the new PDSLive site, and the URL provided on the payment confirmation page has not changed.

BTW the invoice email is likely in your junk folder, that’s where I found mine.

RE:
this melt down we have been having has been scheduled and you have to be patient with the streamteam, we are not done tweaking out the new panel yet and ongoing maintenance is happening on it with no eta on the finish i am being told.

My question is, why the hell would this type of maintenance be “scheduled” during the two biggest sporting events of the year. The Super Bowl is scheduled for Sunday and the Olympics have been going on for the last week. Especially when they can’t even give an ETA on when service will be restored. And if this was actually scheduled maintenance why wouldn’t they send an email to all their clients telling them about it. They have no problem sending a canned response when you submit a ticket. And you know they have everyone’s email address on file. Just not a very good way to do business.

RE:
this melt down we have been having has been scheduled and you have to be patient with the streamteam, we are not done tweaking out the new panel yet and ongoing maintenance is happening on it with no eta on the finish i am being told.

My question is, why the hell would this type of maintenance be “scheduled” during the two biggest sporting events of the year. The Super Bowl is scheduled for Sunday and the Olympics have been going on for the last week. Especially when they can’t even give an ETA on when service will be restored. And if this was actually scheduled maintenance why wouldn’t they send an email to all their clients telling them about it. They have no problem sending a canned response when you submit a ticket. And you know they have everyone’s email address on file. Just not a very good way to do business.
I 100% agree with this. I'm in I.T. I understand the need for maintenance and downtime. But this would be like I scheduled maintenance on the accounting system during year end, or the parts systems during an inventory count. It makes no sense. And to not even let your customers know there is scheduled down time. I would be fired.

can I get new URL too please
The URL you were using would still work if the system was up, but it's not at this time. There is no ETA
Whether this is a failure or a poorly timed maintenance is anyone's guess. Give it some time.

Can I please get the most recent server url, having issues logging into XCIPTV. Thanks!

Can someone please help me out with the new url?
Big weekend for sports and would like access to the service I paid for.

Please send me server url for xciptv player. cannot log in. Thank you! And now it's all blank and I can't remember. I do have username and password

Last edited:
I am using XCIPTV and keep getting the login screen when I try and login, shows server not found. using URL I always use...

Asking respectfully, Can someone just post the urls or "fixes" in a central place so a million people do not have to keep asking the same question when these systems go down? It takes so much time waiting for a response from the people that actually do know what is going on.

I just got charged the monthly bill of the service. But the site still shows the maintenance info. Probably coming online soon. Anyone got charged too?

Back
Top Bottom