Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an odd situation here. I have IPTVSmarters on my iPhone, iPad and Shield pro. GM is working on both my iPhone and iPad but NOT on my Shield
I am using the same login information on all the three. But I am Not using “xxxxxxxxxxxx.com”.
Instead at some point (not sure when but it was before all this started happening) I was giving:
“http://xxxxxxxxxxxxn.com” as the server address.
Like I said it works perfect on my iPhone and iPad (except for movies and series of course) but not the Shield.
if anyone would like to try this and report back, I would like to hear if it may have worked for you.

Hi can anyone help me to get GM back on my firestick or another version..I am not tech savvy and have no idea what to do...my 5 year old wants her movies anyone please?

Hi, I have been with Gmaster since the beggining ($5 plan) and also got kicked out of discord with no mail or info about it, could you please send me a dm for the new discoed link? Thanks for being Available to us

Well these are my settings in GSE which I’ve used since signing up but as from yesterday I’m not getting any channels loading at allView attachment 108
I sent you DM with information you need and new sever details

So there is no game master x app now? What app are we suppose to use for a firestick? Do we just sign in with our old usernames and password?
no no need you can use multiple apps

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Fire:

Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

IPTVX APP

PC:

MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)

I have an odd situation here. I have IPTVSmarters on my iPhone, iPad and Shield pro. GM is working on both my iPhone and iPad but NOT on my Shield
I am using the same login information on all the three. But I am Not using
Instead at some point (not sure when but it was before all this started happening) I was giving:
as the server address.
Like I said it works perfect on my iPhone and iPad (except for movies and series of course) but not the Shield.
if anyone would like to try this and report back, I would like to hear if it may have worked for you.
iptv smarters will not work use other apps like XCIPTV or Purple IPTV

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Fire:

TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

IPTVX APP

PC:

MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)

Last edited:
What url do I type in for forever IPTV? Also, is there a discord channel still available?

Check out the FAQ for the new URL info: Game Masters FAQ

For those of you on a firestick, if you have an android, use an app like Apps2Fire and push XCIPTV to your firestick.

If you are really clueless or want something like better support right now, take the $7 dollar loss and find another service, there are hundreds in that price range.

Isn't Husham an admin for GameMaster? At least that's what it said in my discord channel and he seems to have admin access to accounts. Do you know what's really going on? Is this similar to a TPK thing a few years ago and it comes back in a week or two or Gears Reloaded thing and it completely disappears? Both kind of happened without notice too.
the service is working.. :) I can confirm that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom