Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried theIt updated my channel listings (no movies or tv shows now) but it still shows trouble accessing channels. Any ideas? I'm using iplaytv on Apple TV.

**Found the answer in the FAQ, thanks!**

Can confirm using "" for STP Portal address does get me further than before.
But just the EPG, no actual content (all channels blank black box)

Thanks for the input, tried it on of on my iPad apps and its working however still no Series or VOD. the GM app wont even boot on my Nvidia shield atm also tried it on the IPTV Smarters App on Nivdia - all I get is 'playback error'

Last edited:
Use stalker_portal

Thanks for the input, tried it on of on my iPad apps and its working however still no Series or VOD. the GM app wont even boot on my Nvidia shield atm also tried it on the IPTV Smarters App on Nivdia - all I get is 'playback error'
Use XCIPTV Player..download from Google Play Store

There are so many services out there. Certainly liked GM especially for the cost but don't trust them now. Any suggestions on a relatively inexpensive service that is fairly reliable. Once again thanks.
I've been testing out greyridge IPTV for the past week and it is on par. Lil to no buffer only a hand full of channels i seen do it but nothing major, n i mean blips if any

Hi guys, need some help here to get gmaster going again. I was using iptvsmarters with a API code but that no longer works. Someone mention downloading XCIPTV from google play the thing is I have a fire stick and can't access Google play so would I be able to download this app using another method ? Also my bill is due this week so how do I pay because gmasters payment portal is down at the moment. Thanks in advance guys.

Morning. I would like to thank @Crystalblue6161 the new MOD for game master in the forum. She stayed last night answering people until her fingers started to make sounds. She is off to bed now. As she is so tiered.

Stand with me to say thank you for all the help she did on her own.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Crystalblue6161

Last edited:
Hi Im completely stuck I was using GSE IPTV on my iPhone / iPad and streaming to chromecast on my TV , can anyone help me either play on my Ipad or chromecast using whatever is working right now please.

Hi Im completely stuck I was using GSE IPTV on my iPhone / iPad and streaming to chromecast on my TV , can anyone help me either play on my Ipad or chromecast using whatever is working right now please.
Sure I will. What's the issue

users not able to access the panel, Down for Maintenance (Err 3) then it is because you need a vpn.. Dont ask me why.. but I am acessing it ok
I am assuming some internet companies will not allow it now

you can buy ipvanish now with this link www.husham.com/vpn60
and you get 30 days money back if you dont want it.
but IPVANISH is a must have anyway these days
I jus tried with ipvanish and it still doesn't work so i highly doubt is anything to do with VPN

I haven't been able to open the Gmasters app on my Amazon Firestick. Is the service gone forever, and if not what should I do to get it back on my Firestick?

So there is no game master x app now? What app are we suppose to use for a firestick? Do we just sign in with our old usernames and password?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom