Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husham, even with a vpn the site is not pulling up so not sure how you are pulling it up. And suspect that u are asking for credentials to put in a ticket for me....? Im not trying to start anything just suspect lol

Have they made an official announcement re: everything? Wondering what's gonna happen when bills come due.. stuck with them during the TPK split and now I'm wondering whether they're still safe to use, and how I'll pay the bill next month with their site down if I stick around.

I was using to image earlier today, running fine on firestick. Now it’s down again. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Just use another app to install gmaster .I saw some listed no vpn needed either I watching right now
Hey Scotty, if you don’t mind me asking, how are you watching at the moment? I was watching earlier with tivimate in the firestick but that is down now as well

Husham I have a firestick can you send me instructions also. Thanks Pete
He went to bed..working hard to help everyone! I’ll be more than happy to help you. Just DM me.

Hey Scotty, if you don’t mind me asking, how are you watching at the moment? I was watching earlier with tivimate in the firestick but that is down now as well
We are watching using XCIPTV. I’d be more than happy to help you get the app and get you up and running. Just DM me!

Vent alert: you know it’s messed up that GMX just switched everything at the drop of a dime like the way they did, didn’t give no warning no nothing. Discord was great help (some moderators needed attitude training) and now that’s gone. Some people paid their bill and do know what to do so it’s good to have forums like this when people can get the help they need. #AllNThisTogether

Anyone else need help getting Game Master loaded on to their devices? Just DM me (direct message). I’ll be heading off of here and going to bed shortly..

If you guys don't mind I need some help also. Get some app going on the firestick and info how to pay for services:)
Btw, quite starnge, my older GM app on firestick is down but the new version on my phone works fine like nothing happened

Do we know if the discord is coming back once things cool down or is that the "million dollar question" right now? As a long time TPK/GM user it'd be a shame if it's gone for good as it was a great way for instant updates on any news, maintenance, PPV's etc etc I'd hate for it to become ticket only support

If you guys don't mind I need some help also. Get some app going on the firestick and info how to pay for services:)
Btw, quite starnge, my older GM app on firestick is down but the new version on my phone works fine like nothing happened
I gotcha! 😉

Hi there folks. Guess am just one in a million but maybe some of you have the right answer... Service was running fine for the past couple of month.
Did make my payments thru TopDog Network ever since the whole TPK drama erupted almost 2 years ago. After my last payment I received an Email from EasyInternet saying something about tightening the security on service etc. Same Username and PW all I had to do is change the URL to the new net meaning I had to change them in all of my previous installed devices and apps. I got GAME MASTER and IPTV Smarters installed on my Nvidia Shield, the old tpk v2 on my iPhone, IPTV Smarters and last but not least WESOPRO and GSE on my iPad. Used to get infos and updates on Discord till yesterday, seems like they ve shut down their service on there... no server am part of anymore on this app. I still get to watch Live TV and 24/7 channels however the Series and VOD sections are jst blank. So am kinda confused, whats going on? Do I still pay thru TopDog in the near future or am I using the new Easyinternet, are those still the same guys? Feeling a bit left alone here, I mean, support used to be great but why would they jst vanish in thin air without any further information...
Try this..xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom