For new clients

it works with yet another providers (whos name i wont say but not gm) epg source as main but its the one im thinking of changing lol

it works with yet another providers (whos name i wont say but not gm) epg source as main but its the one im thinking of changing lol
Hi I'm not hear to play games about different providers . I'm only trying to inform you as why your having issues this is why we came out with our own player because at least then we know it's a reliable player and it has no issues and if there is an issue with our player we can resolve that issue ourselves I don't believe in third party applications and players for any kind of service whether it's Ott or IPTV every provider should provide their own player. So do with it as you wish as I'm only here to help resolve your issue with my service you're not willing to use our application so I know there's nothing wrong with my service and as I stated it's not an IPTV service that we sell it's an Ott service which is totally different we don't use packlets if you're not happy with the service I understand we can please everybody but I have 77,000 customers and they're all very happy.

im only pointing out problems with tivimate that you may wanna know about no need to get upset

Thanks , I'm looking forward to getting the log in info 👍

How long typically does it take to get your credentials and Wix access after paying through Paypal? Didn't see any details on your website about hours of service or processing time. Thanks in advance.

It was minutes for me . It depends on how busy things are .

How long typically does it take to get your credentials and Wix access after paying through Paypal? Didn't see any details on your website about hours of service or processing time. Thanks in advance.
Not too long why did have you not received it yet what email address did you use when purchasing the issue that we're running into is people are using multiple different email addresses and it's hard to keep track on the form here they'll have a username and an email address on PayPal they'll have a different email address and then when they join us on Wix they use a different email address so it gets very confusing very fast if I could state and people read this post please try to use the same email for everything to simplify it on our side thank you and I'll look into it once you give me your email see what the holdup is on your credentials sir

I'm going to start a thread on the Wix app for navigation tips . Every service has a little different way to list channels and navigate .

I have had great customer service with several other services I've tried , but none as good as with this service . Mr GoldenBoy is John over on the Wix app . He is the owner .
Thanks again Roger, I just sent him a message through Wix. Just gotta get used to it, that's all.

Yep , I'm going to start a thread in the Wix forum and state what I know and let others inform me and others of navigation tips .

FYI if you can put this into your link or post that we don't do free trials on weekend anymore as It's upsetting for the customers we send them free trial and then there's a Pay-Per-View event and then the free trial doesn't work and they think that our service sucks because it's not working but it's because we cancel the free trials whenever there's a Pay-Per-View event so free trials are only going to be Monday to Friday now thanks bud

I suggest trying the XCIPTV app . I just tried Tivimate and it does seem nice . Seems similar to the XC app in regards to " Cable " like as far as the guide while surfing. I've used the XC app ever since I cut the cord about 6 months ago , so naturally easier for me to navigate .

Back
Top Bottom