For new clients

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Please when getting your free trial or subscription make sure to join our forum this will help expedite customer service and care as we our not always available to meet you and services you here

I signed up for the free trial and received an email about that. Will I be receiving another email with the login info?

Check the message center on your Wix app and it's there sir I just double checked and I see it there

by 'join our forum' do you mean download and install an app called wix???? and if so what is it called at amazon app store????? will the credentals be sent to my email with or without installing an additional app???

by 'join our forum' do you mean download and install an app called wix???? and if so what is it called at amazon app store????? will the credentals be sent to my email with or without installing an additional app???
Yes it's Wix thanks and the crudential will be sent to you via Wix app. You can join from our website. Not sure about Amazon

yes set it up and as spmeone else mentioned on tivimate to update epg i had to turn on vpn. but with my device chanells wouldnt load just spin with vpn on. with vpn off chanells are quite snappy

yes set it up and as spmeone else mentioned on tivimate to update epg i had to turn on vpn. but with my device chanells wouldnt load just spin with vpn on. with vpn off chanells are quite snappy
There's no need for vpn as we are a legitimate business and pay for our content. As we are not an IPTV company but an Ott streaming service like Netflix and Hulu sling

There's no need for vpn as we are a legitimate business and pay for our content. As we are not an IPTV company but an Ott streaming service like Netflix and Hulu sling
i understand but epg will not populate or update without vpn in tivimate. epg wont populate with alternative epg source in settings either. any suggestions?

4 update

thankyou for the message and yes it is always a simple process. this however doesnt work.
I have customers using it and they don't have any issues . You might want to research tivimate on the net because the software it's self is compromised as of there last updat. And there working on a new update . Also check YouTube . As the issues our on your end with the tivimate and not our services thank you

Back
Top Bottom