ElectroTvPro

Both of mine had 4k, just one has 30,000 or so more movies and TV shows
Hey ! My service stopped for like 2 months+, they just sent me an email with new logins info yesterday.
But Im not able to download or have the app Working ? They sent me 2 links for 2 different apps.
I'm using a Roku tv with my Amazon fire stick. What are you guys using as app ?

Does anyone else who still has this service also experience the service go down during prime time hours?
What app are you using ? I'm on Roku tv with Amazon fire stick. They had me to download IPTV smarters pro
But I don't know what to do then.

Have they been replying to anyone else’s tickets? Because for me they haven’t been responding

Have they been replying to anyone else’s tickets? Because for me they haven’t been responding
They reply to me. I signed back up with them, but the video is not as good as before. I'm starting my next search this weekend.

Is is just for me or did most of the channel logos disappear for you too? Also my EPG is not being updated. Does the same happen to you too?

Is is just for me or did most of the channel logos disappear for you too? Also my EPG is not being updated. Does the same happen to you too?
No. Everything is normal in regards to the logos. I have had to update the playlist to get the Nba and Nhl sections to update their channels.

The channels in the 4K Raw Feeds category occasionally work then stop working then start then stop very frequently which gets really frustrating

Is there any website where I can get the Electro TV Pro service if im a new customer? Any contact info?

I am a little late to this. If you want the same as what Electro offered plus full support and free vpn pm me.

Back
Top Bottom