ElectroTvPro

well, for the record. They made things right for me... specifically, back up and running on two boxes. Initially, they restored my account to about 10 days short of what I had with ElectroTV. I opened up a ticket, took a bit to respond (given the circumstances, I fully understand) and they made it right. It's also more stable than my previous provider - and back to what Electro TV Pro offered. Not sure how long they'll be up... but this is a luxury not a necessity.... The service is first rate, in my eyes.

well, for the record. They made things right for me... specifically, back up and running on two boxes. Initially, they restored my account to about 10 days short of what I had with ElectroTV. I opened up a ticket, took a bit to respond (given the circumstances, I fully understand) and they made it right. It's also more stable than my previous provider - and back to what Electro TV Pro offered. Not sure how long they'll be up... but this is a luxury not a necessity.... The service is first rate, in my eyes.
Are they still up for you??

My friend just got an email from electro iptv saying there reseller was shut down and gave him new login info, I havmt received an email yet, I can give you the email address that they sent it from?
I have tried to contact them through the email I had before but no luck. Can you DM me the email you used?

How did you manage to open a ticket or have the service working again ? They are not replying to my email. And nothing works for me. Annoying knowing I just paid for a full year

Looks like this IPTV service may have been shuttered. The channels, webpage and Facebook page are no longer functional. I know that ACE shut them down in October 2021. Anyone know about the status?

Thanks
Did you manage to find a solution or have it work again ?
What happens usually when they get shut down ? If they re open do they honor their past customers ? I just paid for a full year subs

No ... That's annoying! I finally got access to the TVgate website, login. I do see my subscription and that it's active but weird. Opened a ticket but we'll see ...
I'm running ok, but my subscription is up in a few weeks and nobody from that site responds.

im in the same boat was using electro for quite some time up until now my contact hasn't been responding. I got a response on tvgate5673 to renew my services and they are asking for my credentials, is it safe to give them that info? I understand why they need it for renewal but i just don't know their reputation in the space so I thought I'd ask here.

im in the same boat was using electro for quite some time up until now my contact hasn't been responding. I got a response on tvgate5673 to renew my services and they are asking for my credentials, is it safe to give them that info? I understand why they need it for renewal but i just don't know their reputation in the space so I thought I'd ask here.
Any luck with tvgate? They don't respond for me.

Any luck with tvgate? They don't respond for me.
yeah they responded a few times for me but I would seriously advise against using them, it's just nothing but a bother. First ticket I made they wanted the credentials I used since it expires August 3rd I didnt mind doing so. Then they sent me a new link with the exact same channels and credentials just a new url. Then when I tried to add money to those same credentials it took 6 emails and they changed everything again. I found a better provider on the forums here with teamrhino, hassle free.

Are tvgate responding to anybody’s tickets. I opened one a couple days ago and they still haven’t responded

Does anyone else who still has this service also experience the service go down during prime time hours?

Does anyone else who still has this service also experience the service go down during prime time hours?
I do, every day, I cant go a day without buffering on any channel. BUT I'm going to try hard wiring my firestick into the router once I order the cable and I'll see if that works, ive only ever used wifi. Is yours hardwired by chance?

I do, every day, I cant go a day without buffering on any channel. BUT I'm going to try hard wiring my firestick into the router once I order the cable and I'll see if that works, ive only ever used wifi. Is yours hardwired by chance?
Yeah but still it still constantly buffers for me

Yeah but still it still constantly buffers for me
Maybe I won't order a cable if it ain't going to fix it, maybe we gotta look for another service, which sucks, I liked this one. Which server are you on? They gave me login info one month and the next month they gave me new login with different server and its completely different and has way more content.

Back
Top Bottom