ElectroTvPro

Elliotgb

Looks like this IPTV service may have been shuttered. The channels, webpage and Facebook page are no longer functional. I know that ACE shut them down in October 2021. Anyone know about the status?

Thanks

I love the Tuesday at 11:38AM time stamp... is this current?
Are they permanently down?
The date is 2022-06-24
Thanks
Doug

I love the Tuesday at 11:38AM time stamp... is this current?
Are they permanently down?
The date is 2022-06-24
Thanks
Doug
The timestamp is correct. For some odd reason the channels are back and you can do a playlist update in Tivimate. The website still isn’t available. Maybe it was a server hit or something? Not sure. I’ll enjoy it until it disappears again😉

The timestamp is correct. For some odd reason the channels are back and you can do a playlist update in Tivimate. The website still isn’t available. Maybe it was a server hit or something? Not sure. I’ll enjoy it until it disappears again😉
yes, I know :)
I was subtly trying to say "put the year in there somewhere" so that viewers know whether this is current or not.
I have two boxes running.... the Z10 won't connect (this has been a problem in the past... they needed to reauthorize the MAC address, the Z8 is working fine.
My concern is that they are not answering the phones either.
Doug

how do you do a playlist update? on a Formuler Z10 pro that has an account with electro TV pro
Thanks
Doug

I did some digging and found their number attached to an up and coming site electroprotv.com seems to be the same people but I dunno, hope it Is cause Mines not working either

are they answering their phone?
I cant get a hold of them, tried calling and an automated message came up but no answer. But I googled their number and lightning iptv came up and brought me to that new site that says coming soon. Very odd, electro is close to lightning so maybe they're re branding themselves.

I hope they honor their previous customers subs...
I went to their site.... "Annie" was on the chat" an basically said "you'll have to take up the subs issue with electro TV

:)

Last edited:
I hope they honor their previous customers subs...
I went to their site.... "Annie" was on the chat" an basically said "you'll have to take up the subs issue with electro TV

:)
Which site did you talk to Annie on? I went and looked up who's hosting that new site and sent the admin an email, no reply yet, I hope they honor it to

just wondering if you guys have had any success in contacting them. Also do you guys know any services that are providing similar channels and vod like electro because my subscription does not have that much time left and if electro does not come back I may need to find a new subscription service. Thanks I’m advance

just wondering if you guys have had any success in contacting them. Also do you guys know any services that are providing similar channels and vod like electro because my subscription does not have that much time left and if electro does not come back I may need to find a new subscription service. Thanks I’m advance
My friend just got an email from electro iptv saying there reseller was shut down and gave him new login info, I havmt received an email yet, I can give you the email address that they sent it from?

got my email... my MAC doesn't seem activated... but I had trouble before. Which one of the 'choices' is suitable for formuler Z10?
I'm just glad they stood up and made things right.

Have the same issue. Been trying to contact them with no luck. Could someone please DM me the email you used to contact them.

here is the route that I took.
Got to the parent web interface: tvgate5673.com
if you've forgotten your password.... follow the link
Good luck
Doug

here is the route that I took.
Got to the parent web interface: tvgate5673.com
if you've forgotten your password.... follow the link
Good luck
Doug
Thanks for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, that didn't work. My email doesn't appear to be registered on this site.

Back
Top Bottom