Channels still down

Good Morning. New Member here. Been down for 2 days and I see a lot of questions about a new URL. If so please provide so that I can see content again. Tvmate/PIA
The service is back up so you will no longer be needing to use that app. I'll DM the info.

Can you please send me the link for SIPTV...I uninstalled it the other day because a different staff member told me it will no longer work or be needed.
What he told you is true. The service is back up fully including the server urls so you are no longer forced to use the app. You can go back to using the app you have always used in the past.
If you would like to continue to use it anyways..or have it as a backup app..I will DM you the link. 😉

Please send it to me as well... thanks
I’ll send it to you but it’s no longer required to watch the service. The urls are working again so you can go back to using your previously used IPTV app.

I just checked with my IPTV app and it's just TPK channels and adult channels. No PPV just of channels.
Oh!! I hadn’t even noticed that. I’ll check mine as well. Sorry about that! 😟

PPV 06 working..as well as 07

Hi My app doesnt appear to be working . "Login failure" Can you please send me an alternative UrL?

Last edited:
Hi My app doesnt appear to be working . "Login failure" Can you please send me an alternative UrL?
That means your credentials aren’t working. You will need to open a ticket on their portal.

Back
Top Bottom