Channels still down

I am using the SIPTV App...I can open service but NO channels will Play...what must I do? Using Amazon Firestick

I am using the SIPTV App...I can open service but NO channels will Play...what must I do? Using Amazon Firestick
Try this:
Open the TV Guide box and let that load. Then go back and click Live Tv. See if that helps.
I know UK and Canadian channels weren’t working earlier but US was . I haven’t checked recently.

TV Guide displayed, but went back to LIVE TV; Nothing Plays. Tried to open Ticket at PSDLive site; shows...since yesterday....DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. This has been a tough week for this service its been up and down several times

All these people requesting Link for APP...is it the SIPTV App? if so, it is NOT working. If not, what App are all these people asking for xciptv APP?

All these people requesting Link for APP...is it the SIPTV App? if so, it is NOT working. If not, what App are all these people asking for xciptv APP?
The SIPTV app is working for everyone but you..as far as I can see.

I have been at this for 20+ hours now..nonstop! If the app wasn’t working there would be a million posts saying so and I wouldn’t be giving it out.

Back
Top Bottom