Can't login to app for premium

Try creating an account again using your Gmail address.

TiviMate premium is purchased thru the Google Play Store or thru the Companion app. Google Play Store uses the email you have on file with them. If you had purchased the premium thru the Companion app..it would show your purchase in there. So now there is a conflict involving 2 different email addresses. You may have to contact the developer to resolve this now. You can email him at:
[email protected]

TiviMate premium is purchased thru the Google Play Store or thru the Companion app. Google Play Store uses the email you have on file with them. If you had purchased the premium thru the Companion app..it would show your purchase in there. So now there is a conflict involving 2 different email addresses. You may have to contact the developer to resolve this now. You can email him at:
[email protected]
Thanks

Servers are currently down for TiviMate. Found a post on Reddit confirming. People are having issues with logging into TiviMate Companion. If you are trying to add a device, they are asking for you to please try again later. Just a heads up. 😉
Hi I wond if u can help ive purchased life time subscription yester day on my nvidia shield thats working great but when I try to login on my firestick its not recognised email or password even on compain app it wont even reset my details as it dont recognise them ive got recipe from google

Hi I wond if u can help ive purchased life time subscription yester day on my nvidia shield thats working great but when I try to login on my firestick its not recognised email or password even on compain app it wont even reset my details as it dont recognise them ive got recipe from google
I’ll DM you

Servers are currently down for TiviMate. Found a post on Reddit confirming. People are having issues with logging into TiviMate Companion. If you are trying to add a device, they are asking for you to please try again later. Just a heads up. 😉
Can you tell me is tivimate down now because I can't log in

Can you tell me is tivimate down now because I can't log in
Are you using the latest version 3.4? If not..delete your version and download the current version. Then try logging in again.

Back
Top Bottom