Can't login to app for premium

Servers are currently down for TiviMate. Found a post on Reddit confirming. People are having issues with logging into TiviMate Companion. If you are trying to add a device, they are asking for you to please try again later. Just a heads up. 😉

Authenticate servers are still down. No ETA on when it will be fixed. So you can’t login to Premium accounts to add a device right now. No need to delete or reinstall anything. We just have to wait it out. I’ll update when I hear something new.

I just purchased premium today and am unable to log into account. Keeps telling me can't log you in try later? I have been trying for several hours now with no luck. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Reactions: jcc
Cela peut prendre quelques jours pour obtenir une réponse car c'est le week-end.

Vous pouvez toujours essayer de supprimer l'application, de la réinstaller et de voir si vous pouvez vous connecter au compte premium. Si vous avez acheté l'application sur le Google Play Store, utilisez vos identifiants de connexion Google Play Store lors du déverrouillage du compte premium. Si vous utilisez un périphérique Fire TV ... vous devez utiliser l'application Tivimate Companion pour déverrouiller Premium.

I just purchased premium for lifetime, and when I try to login to the app it tells me “No valid order”. I have the receipt from the Google play store. I also sometimes gate code 155. I am using a fire stick 4K.

Attachments

• 95F13911-1CE9-439A-BA0B-077ACE86458A.jpeg
    95F13911-1CE9-439A-BA0B-077ACE86458A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • C91462A2-C4DC-42F6-BFB0-DF6A3B669F37.jpeg
    C91462A2-C4DC-42F6-BFB0-DF6A3B669F37.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
When using an Amazon device, you need to go thru TiviMate Companion from the Google Play Store. Download the Companion app..create an account (remember your credentials). Then logout and log back in on the Companion app. Make sure it verifies you have Premium purchased. Then log into Premium on your FireStick with the credentials you used in the Companion app.

When using an Amazon device, you need to go thru TiviMate Companion from the Google Play Store. Download the Companion app..create an account (remember your credentials). Then logout and log back in on the Companion app. Make sure it verifies you have Premium purchased. Then log into Premium on your FireStick with the credentials you used in the Companion app.
Just tried, I’m using blue stacks of my Windows PC. I just logged out and log back in, it still doesn’t work. The companion app doesn’t give you too many options, I’ll let you log out and log in but nothing much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Did you use the same email address that Google Play Store has on file for you?

Back
Top Bottom