Aurora stopped working

Did they change anything? All of us here get
401 error on live tv on Tivimate.
No..the server url hasn’t changed.
Is the Aurora app working for you? If not..go to Settings on your device..Apps..Aurora..and force stop..clear cache..clear data. Open the app again and login making sure you use capital letters where needed. If you still can’t login..open a ticket on the portal and tell them your credentials aren’t working and they will probably issue you a new password to use. If you can’t login on Aurora..you won’t be able to login on TiviMate. That’s the 1st clue you need a new password.
If you are issued a new password..edit your XTreme Codes parameters in TiviMate and save and you should be good to go.
If Aurora is working but TiviMate isn’t..try updating the playlist.

Doesn't work on Aurora or Tivimate. I opened a ticket about a new password. Thanks so much for the help!
You’re welcome! They should be able to get you sorted quickly.

New password issued. Only works on Smarters still. Uninstalled Tivimate and Aurora app and no go. Oh well. I'll use Smarters.

New password issued. Only works on Smarters still. Uninstalled Tivimate and Aurora app and no go. Oh well. I'll use Smarters.
Reply to your ticket response and tell them that. 😉👍

I did.... They don't know. Oh well.
That’s just part of the reason it took them so long to try and sort why one person’s service was working fine on all apps and the next guys wasn’t working at all. In my opinion..they still haven’t fully resolved the issue if it is still continuing. I don’t blame them..it just plain doesn’t make any sense to any of us. Nothing had changed when the whole issue started to begin with other than an update to Aurora’s app. That should not have any bearing on why one person’s service is working just fine and the next guys isn’t working on any app but Smarters! I feel bad for all of you who are continuing to have issues. I promise..if I hear of anything to help fix it..I’ll be sure to relay the info.

Tired opening a new account and didn't help. They issued me both new username and password to old account and that worked! Both live and VOD working on all platforms if anyone else having issues.

Tired opening a new account and didn't help. They issued me both new username and password to old account and that worked! Both live and VOD working on all platforms if anyone else having issues.
Yeay! Glad you’re finally sorted! Yes..the VOD is being built back up again after they had to get a new server. Be sure to update your VOD every day to see the new content being added. Thanks for sharing and updating us on your experience. Appreciated! ☺️

Heads up! There’s been a change in their server url and security for their app. If you need the details if your service isn’t working..feel free to DM me by clicking my name..and “start conversation”. I’ll give you the updates.

Back
Top Bottom