Aurora stopped working

luvdoc204

Aurora was working good until yesterday. Turned it on and have no picture or sound but the EPG seems to be working fine. Using Aurora 5.0.1 behind a VPN. Account is current

Aurora was working good until yesterday. Turned it on and have no picture or sound but the EPG seems to be working fine. Using Aurora 5.0.1 behind a VPN. Account is current
Aurora is aware of the issues some people are experiencing and are currently working on a fix. No ETA at this point. 🙁

Most people are having issues with the Aurora app but able to use an alternate app for now. It’s worth a try. DM me if you need their server url. The team is aware of the issues some are having still..and are working diligently on a fix. The issues are only affecting some users..but not all is what is slowing down the fix. Their website is being blown up with tickets so please be patient. I’ll update again if I hear of anything else.

Thanks I tried everything and still wont play anything but will load up and you can see whats on the channel or vod

Has anything started working for you yet? I have the same issue

I have it working on my Smarters app. I’m at work and have an IPhone so I can’t check if the Aurora app is working. People have tried deleting and reinstalling the app..clearing caches..rebooting..and still it’s not working for some. It’s hit and miss with customers is why they are having a hard time pin pointing the issue. But they are still trying to resolve. Still no ETA. Sorry guys! I’ll update again if I hear anything new.

Thanks I tried everything and still wont play anything but will load up and you can see whats on the channel or vod
That’s what everyone is saying. Everything is there but just a spinning circle when trying to view a channel.

Most people are having issues with the Aurora app but able to use an alternate app for now. It’s worth a try. DM me if you need their server url. The team is aware of the issues some are having still..and are working diligently on a fix. The issues are only affecting some users..but not all is what is slowing down the fix. Their website is being blown up with tickets so please be patient. I’ll update again if I hear of anything else.
Any word as of yet?

If your live tv service is not working..open a ticket on their portal. They may issue you a new password.
I'm having the issue regarding it not loading movies. The circle keeps spinning but nothing plays. I opened a ticket but all they said was basically they'll check into it.

I'm having the issue regarding it not loading movies. The circle keeps spinning but nothing plays. I opened a ticket but all they said was basically they'll check into it.
They are currently working on the VOD servers. Live TV is back up but VOD is down. No ETA as of yet.

Tivimate does not work... Smarters does for live TV. Fyi.
I have Live TV working on TiviMate and IM Player and Smarters too. Also..the Aurora app is working again for those that had issues previously.

Back
Top Bottom