Aurora IPTV APK

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

Plus a new payment site is available and new support desk.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Feel free to ask your question here.

Hi - most times i try login i get this message ‘login failed! Please check your server address, username and password’

I’ve cleared cache/data, raised ticket they said it was my internet but i don’t think it is as only seems to happen when i login on ‘peak times’

Any advice otherwise may have to cancel subscription which is a shame as topdog was great!

Hi - most times i try login i get this message ‘login failed! Please check your server address, username and password’

I’ve cleared cache/data, raised ticket they said it was my internet but i don’t think it is as only seems to happen when i login on ‘peak times’

Any advice otherwise may have to cancel subscription which is a shame as topdog was great!
I’ll DM you

Have tried to log on to aurora pay site but cannot get on is there a problem ?
The website is down for maintenance right now. No ETA at this point in time.

Is there a newer version past AURORA-5.0.1-v722? The EPG has never worked right for me. I liked the old interface too.

Thank you in advance.

Is there a newer version past AURORA-5.0.1-v722? The EPG has never worked right for me. I liked the old interface too.

Thank you in advance.
The current version is 5.0.1 (723). You can update it in Settings..Aurora app.

Back
Top Bottom