Aurora IPTV APK

Good Morning,

My Aurora was working fine. Clicked on it this morning to watch Olympics and takes me to login page. I got out of App and went back in and same issue. Is there a fix for this or update that I missed?

Last edited:
TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

Plus a new payment site is available and new support desk.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Feel free to ask your question here.
Can I get the new link and billing platform?

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

What's happening with the app?Ufc buffering as well as everything else

I have the app on my Firestick but am concerned that I haven't received an email from Aurora for next months bill, current account expires on 2/7. Does anyone have a website for payments?

Last edited:
When are next bills coming out. I expire on the 14th
Go to the new website. If your new invoice is available now..it will be there. They usually post them 7 days in advance..so you’re real close. 😉

Can someone please please send the link it’s a struggle to keep track of this now that they did this! But please please send asap

Does Aurora offer 6 month subscriptions?

Can you please send me the link so I can get it on my android and firestick?

Back
Top Bottom