Aurora IPTV APK

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

Plus a new payment site is available and new support desk.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Feel free to ask your question here.
Just tried to it turn on and it’s asking me for my username and password. Need a little help if someone could please. I can’t remember what it is.

Just tried to it turn on and it’s asking me for my username and password. Need a little help if someone could please. I can’t remember what it is.
I’ll DM you

Reactions: T-C
May I have instructions on how to restart my account? I missed payment a while back and have not been able to get back in.
I replied to your DM

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Is there a way to send in a ticket without logging in? I do not know my password and the forget password link is not coming to my email

Is there a way to send in a ticket without logging in? I do not know my password and the forget password link is not coming to my email
No..there isn’t. The forgot password button doesn’t work. It doesn’t send you anything.

If your phone automatically filled in your email and password when you used to go to the topdhosting website, then your credentials are stored somewhere in your phone or your phone’s web browser. Try looking there.

Is there a problem today. Server address?

Back
Top Bottom