24/7 Channels

Hopefully they are just changing out the servers. Hopefully they are going to bigger servers
That’s when all the problems began in June when they switched to a larger server..at first they had added thousands of new shows to the 24/7 lineup..that’s when the troubles started..then they dropped back to the original 1000 shows..never ran smoothly since
Makes you wonder if a key IT person left

Don't want to jinx it, so I'll say this very quietly...they're baaaaaack.

Oops. Guess I didn't say it quietly enough. Gone again.

Last edited:
bummer! so far I can tell, they seem to be working on my Nvidia Shield, however just playing Season #1 of any show I've picked... what I don't understand, if am trying to watch them on my iPad, no matter what app am using, it keeps getting me an error msg... tried it on smarterslite, 247 IPTV ... no luck... is there any new app out there, that might do the trick?

Some shows seem to be playing through. I'm a big fan of the justice league animated series and it gets halfway thru the first episode of season 1 and restarts

It's odd. The opening of "Alien" plays, then repeats...the first episode of "Last of the Summer Wine" plays, along with a few minutes of the second, then freezes up. "Breaking Bad," "Better Call Saul," "Blackadder" and "Game of Thrones" keep on going. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

Below is the latest from support:
10/30/2022 there has been no updating by the streamteam on the 247 channels and the owners when they have time are going to try accouple of things to see if they can save the data we have on the present server or if we are going to start over again on a new server. Nothing at present has been started by the owners as of yet the streamteam has informed me. Will update from management discord as it comes in to you

10/31/2022 no work is being done atm on the adult section by the streamteam still waiting on the private members server to come back online, there has been a temporary 247 section put up for your enjoyment while we continue our work on a decision to address our server. This new section is from a external list and there is no guarantees that we can keep it going

10/30/2022 there has been no updating by the streamteam on the 247 channels and the owners when they have time are going to try accouple of things to see if they can save the data we have on the present server or if we are going to start over again on a new server. Nothing at present has been started by the owners as of yet the streamteam has informed me. Will update from management discord as it comes in to you

10/31/2022 no work is being done atm on the adult section by the streamteam still waiting on the private members server to come back online, there has been a temporary 247 section put up for your enjoyment while we continue our work on a decision to address our server. This new section is from a external list and there is no guarantees that we can keep it going
Thanks for the heads-up.

10/31/2022 no work is being done atm on the adult section by the streamteam still waiting on the private members server to come back online, there has been a temporary 247 section put up for your enjoyment while we continue our work on a decision to address our server. This new section is from a external list and there is no guarantees that we can keep it goiHow do we access the tempor

How do we access the temporary 24/7 server?

Back
Top Bottom