Offline
Has anyone lost the 24/7 channels
Same here.Yes they've been resetting for a week now at random times and now it's just spinning on all of them
SameSame here.
I gave up on trying to contact, I get more answers here..learned to deal with itSame here too. This is getting ridiculous, does anyone or anybody from the people we subscribe to have any answers???? When I open a ticket on the website all I get is an automatic response from a support bot, which refers me to some crap on "The system has automatically re-emailed the product welcome email and reset the accounts for all of your active services".
They have returned..but are still resettlingLooks like 24/7s are back.![]()
Again the 24/7 repeating and first episodes running on most just the same episode, getting tiresome.24/7 channels used to be the main reason for me - been a loyal costumer over almost a decade now- but ever since the ‘big move’ - service sure went down the drain… first they removed a bunch of the best shows, then they keep scrambling back and forth after one season, then gone for days all together- finally service is back up- but back to back after only one season… this is getting out of control…
Yes, all my 24/7 channels are gone.Has anyone lost the 24/7 channels
I think they've been gone for several days now. Keeping my fingers crossed that they come back.Yes, all my 24/7 channels are gone.
Doesnt look good my friend.I think they've been gone for several days now. Keeping my fingers crossed that they come back.![]()
That would be sad. Old Britcoms are my favorite background noise. (The ones that I've already watched numerous times, that is.)Doesnt look good my friend.
I agree I enjoy those 24/7 oldies, looking around for new ones.That would be sad. Old Britcoms are my favorite background noise. (The ones that I've already watched numerous times, that is.)
That’s when all the problems began in June when they switched to a larger server..at first they had added thousands of new shows to the 24/7 lineup..that’s when the troubles started..then they dropped back to the original 1000 shows..never ran smoothly sinceHopefully they are just changing out the servers. Hopefully they are going to bigger servers
Same here repeating and skipping and first episodes, same old.Mine are up for now. But they are starting to start over from the first season of the shows
Thanks for the heads-up.Below is the latest from support:
10/30/2022 there has been no updating by the streamteam on the 247 channels and the owners when they have time are going to try accouple of things to see if they can save the data we have on the present server or if we are going to start over again on a new server. Nothing at present has been started by the owners as of yet the streamteam has informed me. Will update from management discord as it comes in to you
10/31/2022 no work is being done atm on the adult section by the streamteam still waiting on the private members server to come back online, there has been a temporary 247 section put up for your enjoyment while we continue our work on a decision to address our server. This new section is from a external list and there is no guarantees that we can keep it going
Below is the latest from support:
10/30/2022 there has been no updating by the streamteam on the 247 channels and the owners when they have time are going to try accouple of things to see if they can save the data we have on the present server or if we are going to start over again on a new server. Nothing at present has been started by the owners as of yet the streamteam has informed me. Will update from management discord as it comes in to you
10/31/2022 no work is being done atm on the adult section by the streamteam still waiting on the private members server to come back online, there has been a temporary 247 section put up for your enjoyment while we continue our work on a decision to address our server. This new section is from a external list and there is no guarantees that we can keep it goiHow do we access the tempor
How do we access the temporary 24/7 server?Below is the latest from support:
10/30/2022 there has been no updating by the streamteam on the 247 channels and the owners when they have time are going to try accouple of things to see if they can save the data we have on the present server or if we are going to start over again on a new server. Nothing at present has been started by the owners as of yet the streamteam has informed me. Will update from management discord as it comes in to you
10/31/2022 no work is being done atm on the adult section by the streamteam still waiting on the private members server to come back online, there has been a temporary 247 section put up for your enjoyment while we continue our work on a decision to address our server. This new section is from a external list and there is no guarantees that we can keep it going
Not getting any answers speaks volumes on the status of 24/7, totally unwatchable.How do we access the temporary 24/7 server?
Doubt it will be ever resolved to be watchable, I actually found a real decent 24/7 no repeating an pretty stable.Looks like the 24/7 are down again
This has been going on since June
Makes be think that it will never be fixed
Which show is thatDoubt it will be ever resolved to be watchable, I actually found a real decent 24/7 no repeating an pretty stable.
Not sure what you mean but lots of shows 24/7. DM me I will tell you where to go and check it out.Which show is that![]()
Could you please DM me the info for the 24/7 service? Thanks.Not sure what you mean but lots of shows 24/7. DM me I will tell you where to go and check it out.
They are not coming back, they are shut down here and also a few other IPTV servers. Its over.This is the most recent I got on it from them:
"honestly i believe this is going to take 1 to 2 month to get back online completely, your question? there is no change in the status of where we are at with the 247"
I wanna reliable 24/7 any infoDoubt it will be ever resolved to be watchable, I actually found a real decent 24/7 no repeating an pretty stable.
i want them back up and actually working…I wanna reliable 24/7 any info
It looks as if some of them are still working (a few of the "Star Trek" shows -- I didn't check beyond that). Odd.24/7 down again.