24/7 Channels

Yes they've been resetting for a week now at random times and now it's just spinning on all of them

Same here too. This is getting ridiculous, does anyone or anybody from the people we subscribe to have any answers???? When I open a ticket on the website all I get is an automatic response from a support bot, which refers me to some crap on "The system has automatically re-emailed the product welcome email and reset the accounts for all of your active services".

Same here too. This is getting ridiculous, does anyone or anybody from the people we subscribe to have any answers???? When I open a ticket on the website all I get is an automatic response from a support bot, which refers me to some crap on "The system has automatically re-emailed the product welcome email and reset the accounts for all of your active services".
I gave up on trying to contact, I get more answers here..learned to deal with it

Just heard that they are waiting on one specific owner/developer to come on to make the fix of the 24/7s channel section. We do not know his schedule and have no eta on the fix. Usual no ETA on the fix.

24/7 channels used to be the main reason for me - been a loyal costumer over almost a decade now- but ever since the ‘big move’ - service sure went down the drain… first they removed a bunch of the best shows, then they keep scrambling back and forth after one season, then gone for days all together- finally service is back up- but back to back after only one season… this is getting out of control…

24/7 channels used to be the main reason for me - been a loyal costumer over almost a decade now- but ever since the ‘big move’ - service sure went down the drain… first they removed a bunch of the best shows, then they keep scrambling back and forth after one season, then gone for days all together- finally service is back up- but back to back after only one season… this is getting out of control…
Again the 24/7 repeating and first episodes running on most just the same episode, getting tiresome.

I think it all started a couple of days ago. All their 24/7 channels either freeze or stop in the middle of the episode and go back to the first episode. Really getting bad. Don't know what they are doing about it, if I raise a ticket I get an answer from their "Support Bot" which really doesn't address the problem, then when I ask for an answer from a "real person" it takes 2-7 days for an answer that makes sense. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom