Games Masters IPTV

@husham or anyone else who might know. Do you know anything about topdog iptv? I saw a couple people on reddit saying that it is the same as gmaster, currently working including vod and series. The signup page says TDbilling.
I can not find any legitimate info about it

Last edited:
@husham or anyone else who might know. Do you know anything about topdog iptv? I saw a couple people on reddit saying that it is the same as gmaster, currently working including vod and series. They gave this signup page Shopping Cart - TD billing
I can not find any legitimate info about it
That is a different Top Dog from a former TPK employee. No need to include URL for purchasing.

I still can't login. I have the new server address. But the only username and PW I have was from the old Game Master X app and XCIPTV doesn't like them. What am I doing wrong?

I have taken my time to read about IPTV and Game Master since I started subscribing to TPK back when it was free. This knowledge has helped me get through the transition to Game Master and I understand how to set IPTV up on different apps. It kind of frustrates me to see people who have had it for years and have no idea how it works, but that's just me. I don't think everyone needs to become an expert, but it does benefit from knowing the difference between the playlist url, epg url and Xtreme Codes, and what to do with them. I find it frustrating trying to go through hundreds of posts here and on various forums trying to gleam information like which server to use when it's all gummed up by people who are saying they've had this service for years, but do not have any idea as to how to configure their apps when they do have the correct urls or sever information. I'd recommend doing some basic reading and learning at least how to set up your services, for when things change.

That being said, please do not take offence or think I'm attacking anyone. I'm not. Just stating my point of view, and I won't go on about it. I do not claim to be an expert or preaching from a higher ground.

I do want to share some info for those who are having trouble configuring their apps to the new server Game Master is using. I found an app on a Filelinked store that is actually configured for Game Master, just like the official GMX app. It's called Extreme Live TV Pro, and it's easy to set up. All you need is your login and password for Game Master. Filelinked store: 79809828 and PIN: 7196. Download the app (it's the second one in the list) and open it. Choose the second server (it didn't have a name or graphic on my phone) and enter your username and password, and you have your service. At least it worked for me on my android phone. I haven't tried it on my android box and probably won't. I don't know whose store it is - I'd give credit if I did, and I don't know how long this app will work, but try it if you don't know how to (hopefully yet) set up your service. This app appears to be preconfigured to Game Master and it works on my phone at least. It should work on your android box's and hopefully your Firesticks (I don't know for sure because I've never used one before). I hope it helps some people, desperate for their TV.
Thanks for the info here...I think that GM made it easy for folks to use and didn't have to figure anything out. Me i am grateful that the staff here had the info for the server to use , I used the xciptv and it was pretty easy to do. And yes I remember the free days of TPK but I got the impression that they wanted to do it the right way. Just not sure what happened here and patience is a virtue

Guys
I can't stress this enought. Back when I found out about file link I said this is the worse thing that happened.

We are sharing contents that is basically hosted on somoen that has put his name and his details will be available for any company wanting to know your details later. Ther is no privacy for the people uploading on the file link

Yes it is good for the end users. But the more we use a file link the more the person put the file link will be caught and tracked and then file link will come down because they could be in the news paper sharing files. Or even end up with fines and so on

I seen YouTubers that didn't listen to my warning, end up losing their YouTube and their subscribers
And I saw IPTV companies tracked from their file link

Once again file link is great for the end users. But I don't encourage this because we only cause trouble later down the line to the guys that pout the file link together and they end up in hot water because we wanted to be lazy not to download using direct links.

Can you people really justify asking for file link and not caring about who gets in hot water down the line

Husham

totally agree with what you have said.... someone’s putting their neck on the line....

If someone could throw me the url via DM that would be awesome !!

thanks

Guys
I can't stress this enought. Back when I found out about file link I said this is the worse thing that happened.

We are sharing contents that is basically hosted on somoen that has put his name and his details will be available for any company wanting to know your details later. Ther is no privacy for the people uploading on the file link

Yes it is good for the end users. But the more we use a file link the more the person put the file link will be caught and tracked and then file link will come down because they could be in the news paper sharing files. Or even end up with fines and so on

I seen YouTubers that didn't listen to my warning, end up losing their YouTube and their subscribers
And I saw IPTV companies tracked from their file link

Once again file link is great for the end users. But I don't encourage this because we only cause trouble later down the line to the guys that pout the file link together and they end up in hot water because we wanted to be lazy not to download using direct links.

Can you people really justify asking for file link and not caring about who gets in hot water down the line
how do we go about paying for our service will we receive and invoice or link

Back
Top Bottom