Games Masters IPTV

Thanks, I might try that. I'm up and running at the moment, thanks to that "GM Fix" video, but having another option is handy when things are so unsteady.

I do want to figure out how to get the XCIPTV app I already downloaded working properly, though. Things that don't do what it looks like they should make my brain itch!

Last edited:
After some searching I have found this wonderful resource...I have a new app (WeSoPro) and need a url. Any assistance appreciated.

Okay saw the new URL of course and got it working again. Still will want to know if old GMaster panel I'm on will be back or I shift to Top DOG or whatever now? Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

Trying one more time for assistance. Anyone subscribe with Top Dog (which became easyinternet), found a successful way? I have tried the new server URL, gmaster URL, etc with no luck.

I dont Know the url server address
I was Using the g player and then they told me to use TiVi app Problem is not sure I remeber My password and their site is down. Help

I dont Know the url server address
I was Using the g player and then they told me to use TiVi app Problem is not sure I remeber My password and their site is down. Help
DM’d

Back
Top Bottom