EPG and Apollo

K.P.

Is anyone else having trouble with the tivimate EPG? All of the devices at my house (firesticks) will not show anything other than no information. (We have Apollo TV). My inlaws are also having the same problem so I find it unlikely this is an issue on our end when it's all of the devices at our house, and my inlaws have the same issue on all of theirs.

Attachments

• 20230330_140813.jpg
    20230330_140813.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
Is anyone else having trouble with the tivimate EPG? All of the devices at my house (firesticks) will not show anything other than no information. (We have Apollo TV). My inlaws are also having the same problem so I find it unlikely this is an issue on our end when it's all of the devices at our house, and my inlaws have the same issue on all of theirs.
I’ll DM you the url they are suggesting you use.

Same problem I'm having

Here's what worked for me. Open settings, > EPG > click on your current source and turn off 'default source'. Backup a page, select 'add source' enter https://guidexml.tvnow.best
Click OK. Click on the new source you just entered and make it default. That's it, your guide will start updating.

Apollo group TV is a best alternative when it comes to watching all beloved content at one place, such as Roku device. But for some sake, this amazing channel is not available on the Roku channel store so it is a big tricky to install apollo group tv on roku TV easily. But, I have done so, anyone too. All needed to do is use screen casting method from your device and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom